My Tools - Extension for OpenFunscripter

Thanks for the hard work. Extremely useful scripts.

1 Like

I was getting sick of scripting everything purely by hand and found this. Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

A suggestion i have for the point adding feature. Since its often used for vibrations, having a quick option to add points every frame would be welcome. In the 1.x version this worked fine for me, but in the 2.x version i noticed that the timelapse value was extremely high, and i had to figure out what the value per frame had to be to make it add 1 point per frame.

And it was confusing since ‘as many as possible’ gives you the idea that it should already do that, only upon hovering on the label you will notice it relying on the timelapse value. For this i would suggest splitting these up, or renaming them to something like:

• Add 1 every frame
  • Add 1 every timelapse

The timelapse value will on that be able to exceed the 1 per frame. But it no longer requires you to find out what value is needed for that.

(for those who want to know, OFS uses 25 fps, so 0.4 is the value, with 24 fps it would be 0.041666, but that doesnt line up in OFS)

2 Likes

I don’t know if I’m doing anything wrong, but I extracted the zip into the extension folder like said in the post but if i click on “Enable” in the Extension Dropdown menu nothing happens and it isn’t checked afterwards…

Hi @SomeoneRandom,
Your have right, with all field you can fill it’s confusing. I will improve that.
And I love the idea of ​​adding action at time frame. All video don’t have same value but Gagax123 give us player.FPS (Frame Per Seconds :wink: ). I will add the possibility to add actions based on FPS. Because HMVs and PMVs have many video merged together, a video can have many FPS. So I will add a TextBox to give the possibility to manually change the FPS and a button Get Video FPS to easily find the FPS of video.

1 Like

Hi @ mrvinrsk
1- My last release of My Tool only work with revision of OpenFunscripter 2.0 Have you update your’s?
2- Before revision 2.0 of OFS, the extension was in OFS_data, now it’s in OFS2_data.
3- Afterclick on Enable, you must click on Show Windows.

If it’s still not working, I sugest you to download a new time OFS2.0 in a totaly new folder and MyTool also.

1 Like

Wanted to start by saying, this extension is pretty neat! I’m still a big newb at scripting but I have a question about the patters, I am looking for a way to just basically save and apply patterns, instead of manually inserting each beat (for scipting cock hero’s). It seems this tool has the ability to save a pattern, but when I press apply nothing happens, I don’t exactly understand what is meant by apply the selected pattern to selected action if number of actions is the same, I am guessing to apply the saved pattern over an existing one? Is there a way to simply insert a pattern I have saved without any pre-existing actions?

Hi @Corvos ,

You are right, to use the button apply you must select the same number of action as the pattern.
If you use COPY/PASTE, you can paste your pattern :wink:

1 Like

It might be a good idea to save your patterns with names that include the number of actions needed. Then create two points and add the number of actions needed between those points, or the number minus two. Then apply the pattern to the actions you created.

thanks. just getting into this. are there any videos out there of this tool in action?

If anyone needs help still, the issue is the linked download contains “main-copie.lua” and “main.lua”. I dont know which one is the more recent but i was able to make it work with main.lua. So delete “main-copie.lua” then put “main.lua” in this EXACT directory \AppData\Roaming\OFS\OFS2_data\extensions\My Tools. Do not have any other folders to go through to get to it. Have only the main.lua file in that folder.

Yes, I forgot to remove the copie.
It’s done. Now the file is clean :slight_smile:

is there possible for a review video ? i technically able to use this 5% of the extension. as a beginner . i see some helpfull extras in it but i technically doesnt even understand it properly to use up on the script writing.

1 Like

Hey, OFS recently updated to 3.0.0. I can confirm the extension still works fine. However something seems to have changed that have made certain features behave oddly.

For example when I perform “Select Top Actions” from MyTools:

in OFS 2.0.0:

in OFS 3.0.0:
As you can see the first point of the selection will be selected, even if it’s not a top point.

This also affects select bottom, and in particular, Mirroring.
mirror
Now it seems to automatically select the next point, then using it as the mirroring axis.

If these can be looked into, it will be highly appreciated!

I’m using OFSv3.2.0, My Tools Rev 2.0.

This is likely because of this Funscript:selectedIndices() offset by 1 · Issue #34 · OpenFunscripter/OFS · GitHub
Just to save some debugging time

1 Like

OG9 on Fantia provided a bugfix for this issue.

They also added Japanese file name compatibility, as well as numerous hotkey support.

Please find the attachment “My Tools for ofs3.0~” on their Fantia post.

3 Likes

Working on my first fap hero, which seems to be a hard mode~

this tool reallly helped and gave me some assist with randomization, gonna have to spend some time playing with it to get the hang of it but this will help with productivity for sure.

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m unable to get patterns to save on OFS 3.2.0 commit 657b955 using My Tools version 2.0. Has anyone else had trouble with this?

Hi, I just installed your tools there - seems very comprehensive set, great job - I’m sure it can do a lot - but I can’t figure out how to do something - is there some way to select every second top point? I am just trying to decrease the speed of script so want to remove every second up/down so four up/downs becomes two up/downs etc. Is there some way?

The SkipSelect feature in Util may help you.