N00b questions

Hi, I am new here and I have some questions.

I have a quest 2, and at the moment I use it almost exclusively in offline-mode. I transfer video files from my PC and watch them offline in DeoVR.

Now I am thinking about getting an interactive toy to enhance my experience. My questions are therefore:

1. Is there software that lets me keep my quest 2 in offline mode while watching a video from local storage with a script, and connect directly to the toy (preferably via bluetooth)?

2. Does it matter which toy I get for connectability? I am looking at the Lovense Max 2, but I am open to suggestions.

I am not opposed to paying for software that makes this work, as long as I don’t have to have my Quest connected to the internet while looking at movies. I am looking at HereSphere for instance, which seems to have some haptic support? I am not sure if it is possible to run this program offline though?

And I apologize if all this is apparent in some tutorial. I looked at some of them, but they seem to mainly be geting your SLR subscription to work with the DeoVR app.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.