Naughty America Scripts (A review)

Hi

You can check out the scripts on ivdb.io. If you like the script quality there, you will like the script quality on NA, NAVR and TNGF. We are the ones that do the scripting of those sites using our semi-automatic scripting process. If you feel like the scripts are too intense, just adjust the stroke length with UP/DOWN button on Handy. There is no need to “think” about adjusting timing when you script for Handy. Make the timing 1:1 with the video for the best result (network and mechanical latency are handled). With the next FW iteration, there will be MPC control for even better replication. Amplitude, however, is a more “artistic” touch of scripting.

We want to improve, so feel free to comment on the free scripts you find in ivdb.io. We also update existing scripts based on incoming feedback. No need to redownload the script. You always get the latest version when you play them.

It’s funny how much shit an NFT system proposal got, while it’s literally how http://ivdb.io/ works. lol I don’t hear any one crying about it as long you don’t say ‘NFT’

Aren’t those multiple reviews exactly saying these scripts are no good?

I have no problem with what you guys are doing, yet it creates confusion we will try to address. It’s one of these cases when VC funding trying to disrupt sustainable economy. Curious how much will you blow on it without actual product economy.

Humans are going to beat robots this time LOL

1 Like

With that statement I assume you have abandoned your own attempts with AI scripting that you started 1+ year ago? Or is it still alive?

My concept is script creator running AI tool for routine. We are investing in human scripting much more than AI.

1 Like

I would put it this way.

Automated scripts remind me of year 2015 cardboards compared to Quest Pro we have now on SLR. Of course there’s some room for improvement like Cardobard did all the way till 2020 or something before software got deprecated, but fundamentally it’s not going to match skilled script creator.

And I’m not even sure if Cardboards even were a good thing. Many people tried it and decided to never do VR again.

We try to get what’s viable with automation and put it in the skilled hands of script creator.

1 Like

I have no doubt that if you throw enough experts and money at the problem, near human level scripting can be met. But it will always have weird corner cases just like self-driving cars that get bored and try to kill you now and then. Put a human in the loop there like doubleVR suggests and I think you’ll have the best solution.

1 Like

I started a Reddit poll about studios who offer non-downloadable scripts. It would be helpful to get as many votes as possible, so that studios can see how we feel about this business model.
(1) Poll (VR only!) would you sub to a site with non-downloadable scripts : theHandy (reddit.com)