NaughtyAmerica re-added Scripts

So I wanted to try the Scripts but I can´t get it to work.
When enter the Handy-Key and press on the Connect-Button nothing happens.
I tried to download a script and play it manually on the Quest 2 via DeoVR but nothing happens.
It doesn´t even detect the funscript.
I just don´t know what to think anymore :neutral_face:

Update:

The Scripts work with the Local Script Player on Handyfeeling. So the Scripts aren´t a Scam.
But there hast to be a way to make them work directly on a VR-Headset.

try running it with deovr interactive

I downloaded a few of the funcscripts (after paying 9.99 :frowning: ) and opened them to see their content. They are funscript files but they have only 28 actions. All of them were the same in that they had only 28 actions. I think it is a technical screwup that NA will fix. l like to think that they were trying to scam us.

1 Like

Doesn´t work. It even says “Invalid funscript format”…

1 Like

Yea. I noticed the same. But the scripts work perfectly via the local player from handyfeeling .com.

technical issues aside, are the scripts any good? or are they ai generated scripts that are too imperfect to be worth paying money for?

I would say that they are AI scripted. The strokes don’t match the action perfectly. For example, when the girl gives a blowjob and only teases the tip with her tongue the Handy just does ‘half strokes’. I mean the Scripts get the Job done. But they are not as detailed as the ‘hand-scripted’ Scripts.

2 Likes

Yeah, that is a bummer. AI has a long way to catch up to the creative solutions and nuances used by our funscript artists to portray the onscreen actions.

5 Likes

Has anyone figured out how to use scripts in VR?
I opened a support ticket explaining the situation, but they refunded me the $ 9.99 after less than an hour…

1 Like

Wow. I wish I was as lucky. They have not refunded me and are not answering my questions on how to use them either. as pointed out by other I see it working (or moving the handy) on the handyfeeling website. otherwise I am at a loss how to make this work.

I tried with shared account , at the moment work in streaming on naughty America!

1 Like

what VR device are you using? What browser or player? I can’t get naughty america to stream on my Oculus 2

Oculus quest 1 with oculus browser

1 Like

Thanks man! I will give it a try.

it worked! i will report tomorrow about the quality of the scripts. but for now i can say that it works on oculus using gthe oculus browser

1 Like

i checked this one out

https://www.naughtyamericavr.com/scene/ariella-ferrera-24739?nats=3320.10036.8.293.550.0.0.0.0

the script was very good. i am not a good judge to tell the difference between AI and scripter made one. but this one was good.

the oculus browser works but it sucks compared to DeoVR or skybox or pigasorus. any recomendation about a good web based brower for Oculus 2 would be great.

1 Like

I tried some scripts too and can confirm that they are good. Too bad downloaded scripts dont work, but hopefully they will fix it in the future.

1 Like

Wish there was someway to see which scenes they scripted, I’d consider a membership for some of them, although with a download option, unless I want to spend a Saturday figuring out how to work around whatever streaming only bullshit they have going.

Don’t have an active subscription, but I assume this should be the what you are looking for.
https://www.naughtyamerica.com/theHandy

3 Likes