NaughtyAmerica re-added Scripts

Is there a way to download scripts yet?

I bought a sub the other day

You can download them, but they only seem to work on the handyfeeling local player. Which is strange because when you open up the funscript, there are only 8 actions or so. I really wonder how they have managed to do this.

Hi.
We (the handy team) have scripted the NA scripts (we did not script the first scripts they had on their site). You can download the script and use them as you like, but they only work on an online Handy.
We use a semi-automatic scripting tool we have created that scripts 60-90% by itself. Still, there is a human touch and someone who gives the system feedback. Anyone who has scripted a video knows that timing is essential and hard to achieve without going frame by frame. Timing is simple for the machine, and it lets the scripter focus on the details.
We would love to improve the script quality, and any feedback would be great. The system will train and learn, and we hope to be able to script everything in the future.

6 Likes

So we cant use them via local players like the SLR app, right? At least i couldnt make that work.

Should work. Try them on Handyfeeling. The scripts are valid funscripts.

Yeah like i said, they work on handyfeeling but not in DEOVR or so.

Kinda a bummer since the quality on browser-VR is certainly not as good, but better than nothing. Scripts are very good btw!

2 Likes

Strange. Does other funscripts work in the vr app?

Yeah, but when i try to load a NAVR script it says something like invalid funscript format or something like that.

1 Like

Hmmm, the format is a valid funscript format. Not sure why the scripts are not working in that app.
BTW thanks for the feedback on the scripts:-) Any suggestions for improvements are welcomed.

if it might help, they work in NO other player than handyfeeling. Not funscript.io, or ScriptPlayer, they work only on handyfeeling

1 Like

Noted. I will create a ticket for the dev team to try to fix that. Thank you for the testing!

4 Likes

Appreciated! let us know when it is resolved.

1 Like

So 2 things:

1.)Handyfeeling doesnt work anymore for me, it simply doesnt videos at all.

2.)Connecting the Handy to NAVR directly doesnt work anymore either. It says connected but the device doesnt do anything

Could you send a mail to contact@thehandy.com with more details? If you could open web console (right-click - inspect - console) and a screenshot if there is any red text there, that would help out a lot. The devs will look at this asap.

Alright sent a mail. Oddly, the console on handyfeeling says nothing, except 2 ‘‘issues’’ at the bottom.

But on NAVR it said Uncaught (in promise) Request failed in red, so i guess thats some info to start with.

Thank you. We will look into asap

1 Like

Jesus Christ you guys are fast. Just came home from work and it all works. Setted it up via scriptplayer and DeoVR as the player.

But PSA that it only works with handyfeeling as scripthost,which isnt too much of a problem.

1 Like

Nice to hear! Are all available scripts made by your team or are still old ones online?

Oh Finally a good news!

In terms of script quality (havent tested all of the 200 scripts obviously), some BJ/HJ scenes could be more detailed and some strokes (especially in cowgirl scenes) are a bit too long.