New FunScripting tool in beta

I didn’t create a script for it. But you can use the tool to create it.

Would this tool work with the lovense gravity? Ive been looking around for something that allows me to create scripts for that toy specifically.

Do you know if it uses standard FunScripts. If it has it’s own format I could probably add that feature

Hey guys, don’t forget to click the “How was the script quality” select to let us know how the script came out.

I love this tool and thank you for creating it. I’ve noticed that if the video is longer than 2 or 3 minutes I’m given and error 404 when I try to download the script.

Can you try another 3+ minute video and let me know if you get the 404, if you do post here and include the video file name. I am sure I can fix it if there is an issue. Also, are you able to create shorter ones?

1 Like

I haven’t had anyone else with a similar issue, can anyone getting 4040 please let me know here.

I did a 30 min video and got the 404. I also did a 10 minute one after that and had no issue. I tried another after that about 3 mins and had a 404 error.

p.s I’m just testing out this and love it! be good if easier way to pause recording (spacebar or something) but otherwise i found this to be easiest to use in terms of watching and adjusting to match. Great work

Ok, so do you get the 404 when trying to download the script? Does the video load properly in the player?

yeah loads ok, dobthe edits just when try download…will try again and keep posted

Bro this is awesome for pumping out quick scripts! I’ve been half-heartily working with a gyroscope sensor that you can attach to the end of a Fleshlight to record SR6 multi-axis scripts in real time. This will make multi-axis scripting super fast and more intuitive.

So far all I’ve got is the python code outputting gyroscope readings, next step would be to translate those readings to scripts.

If you throw the source code on github or something, I’d be glad to help code extra features and fix bugs.

Any hevc support comming?

Glad you like it

It should be supported if your browser supports it, what happens when you try to load the hevc vids?

Very simple and great. I think it would be more intuitive and accurate if the handy’s position was a line relative to the mouse cursor, rather than a square. And it would be nice if the inserted part had a color overlay. I’d like to be able to use keyboard arrows to move frame by frame for detailed recording, and to load and edit scripts.

OMG, I never speak on these forum but I had to post to congratulate you, I was never able to write a script because I didn’t have the time and I found it too long and too complicated. I just made 3 very correct ones! you are amazing ! THANKS . I’m French, sorry for my broken English ! :laughing:

I second on the keyboard arrows.

Do you have the source for this on Github, @FunCoder?

This is a super cool idea. Do you have any recommendations on which sensor one could start out with (i see there are 6 DOF ones that would be required by the SR6), any recommendations for only a single axis (the handy)? Also is it necessary to hook it up with something like a arduino board? I would be really interested in how you got this set up. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Oh I’m glad someone has taken an interest in this. Honestly, wouldn’t bother buying and coding the sensor for single axis scripting, although when I’m done with it, it would record the single axis along with the other 5 axis. I’m using the bno055 sensor hooked up to a raspberry pie feather, but it can be hooked up to an arduino too. I’m Using a STEMMA QT wire to connect the two so I don’t have to solder. It’s $30 for the sensor and like $10 for the raspberry pie feather. Adafruit 9-DOF Absolute Orientation IMU Fusion Breakout - BNO055 [STEMMA QT / Qwiic] : ID 4646 : $29.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits

1 Like

Considering the available trackers and software for single-axis scripting, you’re probably right. I think it would this would definitely be a better than decent alternative to some multiple-axis scripting that’s done with proprietary “AI” software. I can see something like this being tailored towards the physical mods/add-ons such as the plapbot LOL. Please keep us updated on your progress - pretty sure I’m not the only one who found your project fascinating.