New Handy User

bought a handy recently, have enjoyed it greatly but would like to be able to make a playlist of videos with scripts rather than using handyfeeling.com with each video/script. im sure there is some software with info on how to connect a handy to it. any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello!

I do think the ScriptPlayer might be the go to. You can find it here:

Edit:

Get the beta build, to be able to connect the ScriptPlayer with the Handy. You can find it here:

@Slibowitz
okay ive gotten my handy to connect and loaded up a playlist of videos and scripts, but it wont move. ive clicked the help and the solution said something about buttplug but no idea what that means

I am honestly not that familiar with ScriptPlayer, cause I usually just use the handyfeeling site.

Did you try to load a video in a normal way without a playlist?
Handy is connected properly? You entered the key and it says it’s connected?

@Slibowitz
after tinkering for a few minutes i was able to get a script and video to play was very outta sync, i tried a different video/script and back to nothing. tried the script/video that worked before and it didnt work anymore. im off work for the next few days so hopefully i can figure out how to make this work

There is also a some help there:

Hope it helps.

I sometimes have to restart ScriptPlayer and connect to the Handy again to get it to work properly.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.