New Multi-Axis Creator 3D in Unity?

Translated by Google. Understand communication errors

Hello, this weekend I was bored and for the following reasons I started to create an application to create multi-axis scripts.

Originally, I wanted to use quest3 technology. With it, make an application in passtrough mode and be able to move an object and record that movement and save the positions in their corresponding funscripts.

I ran into several technical problems and since I am not an aerospace engineer xD I have no idea how to solve them.

• passtrough with running the application on windows. In principle I see it as impossible.
  • You could create an application and add a background for virtual desktop, but it led to other problems.
  • The topic of creating VR applications drove me crazy and I gave up. Lack of desire and problems that I don’t even remember.

Still I thought, that the current solution for generating multi-axis scripts, is a bit… Meh.

We cannot say that OFS is bad, it is the Jesus Christ, but it requires a tough learning curve, and when it comes to multi-axis it is… a little out of the game.

I understand that for this reason, the repertoire of eroscripts in multi-axis ±50 in free says it all.

I changed the prototype I was making to control the scripts via controller.

The main idea is to put 3 objects that are the same with limited movement (implying values ​​0-100) in each script.

Each object that represents the pussy, the hand, the mouth, or whatever strange things one likes. and they would be seen from the front from above and from the side. To have a clear vision.

I’m going to put a list of invented controls to see what I want to do.

Motion Controls (PS4 Controller):

• Left Stick: Move objects (X and Y axis)
  • Right Stick (Vertical): Move objects in the Z Axis
  • Right Stick (Horizontal): Rotate objects in the Y Axis (±30°)
  • R1: Rotate objects in the X Axis in Negative (up to -30°)
  • R2: Rotate objects in the X Axis in Positive (up to 30°)
  • L1: Rotate objects in the Z Axis in Positive (up to 30°)
  • L2: Rotate objects in the Z Axis in Negative (up to -30°)

Video Controls (Keyboard):

• Right Arrow: Advance Video
  • Left Arrow: Rewind Video
  • Enter: Pause Video
  • Q: Resume Video
  • +: Increase Jump Time (+0.1 seconds)
  • -: Reduce Jump Time (-0.1 seconds)
  • D: Hold to Progressively Advance (Max 30 seconds)
  • A: Hold to Progressively Rewind (Max 30 seconds)
  • A: Restart Video at Start

In principle I had made a start recording button to move the object. Since this I am limited to not being able to do it, and even if I could do it I would not see it useful, launching the application in quest… Having to send the video to your quests… etc.

It would be to move the object, press space and write down the action of each script
At the end you press H, and it is saved and all the funscripts are generated.

I’ve already tried it and it works, well… it worked until I started adding timelines of the actions for each script via linerenderer and everything went to waste.

I attach an image of the current state (very shabby)

In the end. My question is… Do I continue developing this shitty app? Or is no one interested?

• Yes, please
  • Don’t waste your time
0 voters
1 Like
  1. The difficulty is not using the tools, but how to understand the multi-axis script

2. OFS has done well enough

3. The expression of some actions requires creativity

4. Recording actions to generate multi-axis scripts is an idea. Although it may not be completely correct, it saves time.

1 Like

What I know for sure is that creating points on 6 scripts to creating 1 point and generating 6 is a huge time saver. Although this does not mean that for an acceptable quality of the script it is necessary to open the project in ofs and adjust some values or apply those magic formulas.