NEW "SR6 PRO" would you be interested?

Hey guys, I’ve been doing a lot of work on Tempest Max’s SR6 and redesigned a lot of components for improving, strength, durability, and longevity. I will attach an image when I have fully completed all the necessary testing and modifications.

I plan on selling instructions for how to build these modifications and components, so that everyone can build at their own pace, as I don’t have the personal time to build individually. With the instruction set would be all the necessary files and 3D models with Drawings for production and 3D printing.

I also did a lot of analysis and testing and improved parts of the original design I was wondering how many people would be interested in purchasing something like this. Below I have a poll with the following improvements I made.

If you could get as many people you think would be interested to vote it would be helpful.

ALL VOTES WILL BE PRIVATE AND NOT PUBLICLY SHARED

• Aluminum Base Shell (necessary for water cooling system)
  • Water Cooled Servos (extends servo life and improves performance)
  • Basic suction (on/off function, vacuum pump motor required)
  • Advanced Suction (Adjustable Range, vacuum pump motor required)
  • Comfort Pad (Soft Pad Added to Bottom of Fleshlight Mount)
  • Rigid Arms (Carbon Fibre and metal added to arms to boost stiffness)
  • Metal Servo Horn Arms (Arm Set that links the servos to the Fore arms of SR6)
  • Metal L & R servo Frame
0 voters

All costs stated are rounded up and an estimate based off what I spent. I am Canadian so the $ value stated is CAD.
Prices will vary based on location/ currency, where you buy parts from, and shipping costs.

• Aluminum Base Shell (necessary for water cooling system) ($350)
  • Water Cooled Servos (extends servo life and improves performance) ($500-$800)
  • Basic suction (on/off function, vacuum pump motor required) ($100-150)
  • Advanced Suction (Adjustable Range, vacuum pump motor required) ($200-300)
  • Comfort Pad (Soft Pad Added to Bottom of Fleshlight Mount) ($100-150)
    Rigid Arms (Carbon Fibre and metal added to arms to boost stiffness) ($50-100)
  • Metal Servo Horn Arms (Arm Set that links the servos to the Fore arms of SR6) ($450
  • Metal L & R servo Frame ($300)

How many Pascals of suction can the vacuum pump’s suction device achieve?

It depends on what you pick for your pump motor, i went with -85Kpa at 40L/Min. You will also need to make sure all cracks where air can flow are sealed to allow for your vacuum to form.

You can go with higher Kpa but I find that the vacuum at that amount causes the fleshlight to be sucked out of the the holding ring of the case, into the case. The higher value is nice to give headroom for different preferences, and pp size, the width will affect your max pressure, as it applies a greater force on the clamping ring.

The high flow rate is important for blowjob videos that might have a quick fast suck.
Fleshlight is about 500ml to 1l volume.

I honestly just want a more compact light weight version. Maybe even quick attachments. I want to be able to store it away without the arms putting up a fight.

2 Likes

Mechanically everything is about as compact as it can be, and all plastic will be your lightest.
You can try to make 3D printed moulds for each part and use carbon fibre and resin to make parts out of that.
Carbon fibre moulding process

As for removing the head you would need to look for quick release pins. And make a few modifications to the parts to have it all fit together

1 Like

In the vote can he see what the estimated cost of improvement would be?

I can update that. I already know the cost of some stuff from previous order’s, but it definitely gets pretty expensive if you do everything. I spent about 2K CAD on my sr6 over about 1 year to do all the upgrades.

So I think more or less I would end up just selling the files and letting everyone pick what they want to do for themselves. Obviously the watercooling is the most expensive but so far I’ve been quite happy with the part qualities and assembly looks. The main reason for doing this is I already had two sets of servos that overheated from long sessions and burnt out. And the servos that I went with were quite expensive at about $100/ servo, so the rate of failures/longevity being 4-6 months of life justified the cost to try and increase the longevity of the servos.

I have been testing a new brand which seems to have better quality and longevity than before. Old servos were Yantrs brand new ones are sinecam which so far have been better. On top of that when I got the servo I opened them and sealed the main board in liquid electrical tape and replaced the thermal pads with higher grade pads. Same reason which for switching from plastic to metal components as plastic parts started to fail from warping because of the servos temperature.

Also for my servo brand I needed to be able to provide a total maximum of 50Amps at 8V so I had to get an ac to dc converter and a buck converter that match the specs. Then also the correct size wire to allow for that much current at that voltage which was recommended 4 gauge wire. I think for the power supply/ motors for my setup I would just provide instructions for free as I didn’t do any designing to figure it out.

Considering everything the cost of those smaller aluminum components were the second most expensive thing. The advanced suction is the next most expensive. The cheapest things on the list will be the foam pad and rigid arms probably running you around 50-150 depending on your currency, how fast you want things to be delivered, and weather you own an angle grinder or hack saw.

Also keep in mind I usually have tried to end up picking higher quality parts over the cost, so the price can definitely be reduced if you’re willing to make some reductions in quality. It also depends on if can buy all your parts locally or online, locally is usually cheaper, and for online usually aliexpress is the cheapest, but it takes about a month to ship. Where as amazon is more expensive but shipping in 1 or 2 business days usually. As for custom parts, all the cnc’d stuff you either need your own machine shop, or buy from pcbway or jlcpcb. I ordered from pcbway.

I still am working on some details with my sr6 and making sure that the design will last, but I’m hoping that for the end of this year or beginning of next year I will provide the files and instructions on how to set up everything. On top of that for those who want to do everything I’ll probably do a bundle where you can get it for a cheaper price than buying individual instructions.

All in all I did a lot of work and am just trying to see if others are interested in doing the same changes I made. Before doing more work and then seeing people aren’t interested. Which I am happy to see there’s more than likely going to be sufficient interest:)

3 Likes

Interesting ideas, I am looking forward to some pictures when you get it all tested and finished to your liking.

2 Likes

The price list in the bottom of the poll is for the “addition” or the final price of the product???

It’s for the estimated material cost of the addition, not what it would cost you to build an SR6, you’re also seeing it in Canadian dollars (CAD) so if you’re American you would need to convert to USD.

I will also not be providing unmodified parts of tempests original design, you will have to get the unprovided part files from his patreon. I will be providing files of what is necessary to make the changes and modifications I designed and implemented in the instruction set you purchased.

As I also said everything will vary in cost based on where you live, what store you buy it from, and other factors like shipping, taxes and import/duty fees (if any).

As for the instructions I would probably sell it for 5-15% of the material cost of the project and based off the work I put into the project designing and testing and the amount of demand based off the votes. (EX: project cost ~$100(CAD), instructions would cost $5 to $15(CAD)) I am also thinking of making a bundle and selling everything (modifications) or all cnc’d parts for a reduced cost, probably 10% percent of what you would pay.

Not to mention for things like the 3D design and parts, I spent probably around 160 hours of work, designing, researching, 3D printing, assembling, testing, and sometimes starting the process over and making changes if things didn’t work well, or something failed.

As a mechanical designer I would charge by the hour or by contract, which doesn’t come cheap. But I want to make it accessible so I think charging anywhere from 5-15% of the job cost is reasonable. And I don’t think I would charge more than $60(CAD) for the instructions on the CNC’d parts, on top of that I am giving you a detailed explanation of what you need to change on the SR6, what you will need to order, the 3D model files, and drawings (blueprints) for the parts that need to be cnc’d.

Ohh okay now i know and im from Argentina so its not an USD regime (but it will be handy to be converted the final price to that currency).

Yeah im looking for an upgrade of my handy setup because i want to feel all the “inmersion” possible when i bought the handy i spend 350 usd aprox now i want to look for something in that range but i don’t know how much does an SR6 cost!

Your biggest cost will be the servo’s ($200-$800)

next if you don’t have a 3d printer to order the parts is pretty pricey but you can definitely get it done like that (without 3d printer $200-300 vs with 3d printer,$40-100 (also depends on material, I like to print in Polycarbonate when I can, but I’d recommend PETG or ABS)).

Then I would say electronics ($100-$200)

Finally hardware ($50-100)

So anywhere from $390 if you penny pinch to $1200 if you buy higher end hardware. Again everything is in CAD.

You can also buy pre assembled and tested equipment on eroscripts, or from here https://yourhobbiescustomized.com/products/sr6-all-the-way?srsltid=AfmBOoqS90B8tNoNKqofh0Il4ghm_H47p9SmbRNxPAuNyfl4j7cKjsJS

1 Like

As for immersion, to boost that while still being on the affordable size I would recommend a few of my upgrades, like the comfort pad, and the advanced suction when I release them if you feel you’d like that would be something you’re interested in.

Cool i will try to ask here there are some shops who 3D print parts if you give them the blue print but im not a really cool guy with the DIY stuff so i was looking for an asembled end product thats why i was asking the prices XDD…

I don’t know if i want to be really sketchy with the high end stuff because right now i don’t have anything but what im sure is i don’t want “bad” stuff who will broke like in a month or don’t reach the standard way you can use a script (like the handy who has limitations on the speed and something like that or the sound its clunky or if you attached tightly the handy to your dick despite it has lube my dick the servo don’t run along the way (mines seems to not run along the way when that happen) to give you some examples…

The blueprint would be for cnc’d parts not 3D printed parts. But 3D models and other file types such as obj, stl, and step will be provided for all files I make!

I guess after releasing my instructions I can contact you for the upgrade parts and send you those things pre assembled. You still may require a bit of extra work to mount everything to an sr6 but if you’re interested in getting everything I could send you a whole machine, just P.M. what you’d be interested in and I could give you a cost estimate. Shipping would not be included and would be extra.

Thanks for your replys sure! Right now im trying to gather information about the pricing and the shipping (with the differences between SR6 and OSR2+) and if i want to go for something i will want it to be completly assembled!

Maybe next month i will PM you to you how much money i will be destined for the purchase of the product with shipping + the taxes in customs here…

So thank you a lot this help me a lot