New Stroker Toy - Lovense Solace

I only use the Handy with the Romanesco, but in the meantime I also got my hands on a FUNSR1, and I’ve tried it with the Yume Ichijiku Big, which is probably the best onahole ever made. It’s just that it’s pretty large and heavy, so it the Handy can’t really handle it.
Since the Romanesco has a wider entrance it fits really well in a simple tubular plastic whatever as long as you get the dimensions right. For something like the R-20, you would probably have to make the bottom part a bit more narrow, so it doesn’t slide out, while it also has enough space going upwards for your junk. Remember, the tube also has to accomodate you in addition to the silicone.
The way it works out for me it the end of the Romanesco stick out about 0.5-1cm through the bottom hole. The toy can be put in from the tom, and if I’m using it, the extra “filling” gives it enough extra girth, that it doesn’t move at all, but it’s still comfortable(for me at least, your mileage my vary :^))
If I start the toy without sticking my junk in it, it will eventually fall out on the bottom from all the shaking, but it won’t happen immediately. It kind of fits just right.
You can find the freecad files in the folder below if you feel like experimenting with them.
The 2 files are almost identical, but one lets the business end hang a bit lower.
I use one for the Handy and one for the FUNSR1.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1l453dPIM7PPm0arN5PcTuCTpxoI7KU01?usp=sharing
A quick note, if you’re using the stock strap with your Handy, you may have a hard time reaching around the tube with it.

1 Like

Let me tell you my handy is currently gathering dust, the replacement is the $130 FunSR1. Better in every way imo as long as you can get it mounted stable. Its so powerful it friggin knocks things over on my desk when its on lol. I noticed after a dozen uses I finally felt like I had had the satisfying BJ always wanted and now I’m fuckin dolls to my own videos heh. I’m thinking my next PMV will be strictly fucking and only a tiny bit of BJ.

I’ve bought a half-dozen midsize dolls over the years from 10 to 40 pounds and lately my favorite has gotta be this one.

24LB Sex Doll Female Realistic Sex Torso with 3 in 1 Pocket Pussy Ass Stroker Sex Toy,Life-Sized Big Boobs Vaginal and Anal Adult Sex Dolls for Men https://a.co/d/8ThnsCj

Just heavy enough for realistic weight, not too heavy to lift 100 times in a row. The thigh length adds a lot of stimulation and the joints are well made. It did smell strongly for a few days of plastic chemicals when I opened it but after like 2 days and a wash its odorless. I also like to put it on my desk and fuck it while standing. A vibrating butt plug inside whichever hole youre not using is also highly recommended imo.

Another cheap toy I can highly recommend, especially for use with the syncbot and strokers with shorter stroke length.

Vibrating Cock Ring Sex Toys for Men - Prostate Massager Testicles Toys Male Vibrator, Remote Control Adult Anal Sex Toys Vibrating Butt Plug, Silicone Penis Ring Vibrators Erection Ball Stimulator https://a.co/d/0EiBpsf

You don’t have to put it up your ass, just touching your asshole feels amazing, like youve got a 2nd girl down there adding to the experience. The remote is also very detailed and takes a single triple-a battery.

Honestly I’ve bought about 5 of these over the last 3 years and they don’t last more than maybe 4 months but damn are they worth it this is a good boy and I hope someone can figure out a way to make it more durable. I cut away the inner ring so it doesn’t constrict and I use a hair scrunchy to gently cinch it up against the gonads. I have used the handy Moore with that toy then without it at this point. It massively heightens thr expeience and lets you last longer with a way better finish. It also has remote which is fun to play with mid session.

Vibrating Cock Ring, Penis Ring Sex Toy Vibrator with 10 Vibration Modes & USB Rechargeable, Silicone Adult Sex Toy for Men, G spot Clitoral Vibrator for Woman Couple, Adult Sex Toys & Games https://a.co/d/bou6qsr

1 Like

hey, Somehow, this sends me to the German site. How do I change the language settings?

I got my hands on the Solace Pro this morning, it can receive position data, the default behaviour is position data, so this should work with scripts! It’s already there on the lovense API too same as the fuck machine.

does that mean you can fully customise the stroking pattern like the handy or the launch?

Better late than never. Too bad I doubt they have an upgrade or trade in program for those of us that got screwed over with the regular Solace.

I’ll wait until someone here reviews it.

You gotta be fucking kidding me lmao
Oh well, I bought the FUNSR1 anyway so that’s good enough for me lol

Update btw: Solace pro can easily fit any fleshlight sleeve, you can also clip off the top section and strap on a dildo easy peasy. Would recommend.

1 Like

How is it with lovense integrated games? I tried to look up any info or reviews but there’s nothing.

Does it work with Funscripts then?