New upgrade! Autumn discount! SR6 OSR2+ CH45KG brushless version! Stronger servo! Loading capacity is more than 1kg. Test video can be taken upon request

Hello, ERO community forum friends!
Thank you for the support from ERO friends over the past two months. Apologies, we originally planned to launch on September 15th, but due to the holiday, it has been delayed by 10 days.
After a period of reflection, we have collected a lot of friendly feedback from our customers.
(Special thanks to StillwagonTroy and RuddAndrew for the additional assembly fees)
we have subscribed to gscripks Patreon. Thank you to the Ergssripks forum—it’s a vibrant and fantastic place, and we hope it continues to operate well. We also extend special thanks to DIY customers for their valuable suggestions.

I have made some product optimizations, showcasing hardware and model updates 狡猾的 (craftyhandy.com)

Hardware Optimizations:
ESP32 Power Bus Board: Supports OSR2 and SR6 interfaces, with reserved 3.3V, 5Vand EPS32 10 interface expansions to simplify wiring
SR6 Power Bus Board

OSR2+

Craftyhandy 45KG Brushless Motor: Features an all-aluminum body, performance surpassing 9imod, designed specifically for DIY players
Watch our video on testing power overload and servo decibels with 5V and 6V power adapters
5V power adapter, power, current test
6V power adapter, power, current test
Decibel Test
Craftyhandy 45KG Brushless Motor Load and Durability Test Video
unloaded video

Dual bracket cooling fan base:
Effectively solve the overheating problem when the server is running at high speed through more mature and stable air cooling technology

Disassembly Model Optimizations:
Reserved Bottom Fan Mounting Holes: To work with cooling brackets and further improve device cooling.

Twist 4 Back Cover Screw Fixation: Prevents detachment during movement.

OSR2 Model Servo Installation Optimization: Reduces installation difficulty and simplifies operations.

New Open Bracket Model for Twist4: Allows non-fleshlight users to experience the twist function.

Regarding the metal components of the equipment, our team is working hard on it. We believe it will be launched soon. We have a strong forging factory to support it.

We also brought some special colors

These enhancements—cooling, structural optimization, new components—have all undergone rigorous testing. We will continue to optimize where we see the need.
We are excited about these new improvements and look forward to continuing this journey with you! Please feel free to ask questions or provide further feedback—we are here to help!

5 Likes

I’m interested in purchasing this kit but have never owned one of these. I’m concerned that it won’t be that easy to install. Does it require soldering? Are you currently offering any discounts?

You don’t need to worry about assembly—the SR6 OSR2 requires no welding and is easier to assemble than the previous version!
To celebrate the new product upgrade
we are launching an autumn discount event
Save $15 on orders over $200
Save $30 on orders over $400

I’m curious about this. What components will be switched to metal? Is there an estimated amount of time before that change will launch?

The brackets for the left and right servos will be made of metal. The original plastic material will be affected by the heat of the servos. So it is enough to just change the brackets to metal. We are testing it and will launch it soon.

1 Like

Check
1,Craftyhandy 45KG Brushless Motor Load and Durability Test Video
2,unloaded video

That’s great! I’ve been busy lately. I want to buy a fully assembled SR6 unit now, how long it will take to ship to the US?

ok Leon, thank you. Our equipment is assembled, shipped and received by you.
Usually it takes only 7 days at the fastest and about 10 days at the slowest.
Of course, holidays are excluded.
We have sufficient production capacity and assemble and pack very quickly. You don’t have to worry about this.
In addition, every user who purchases the Twist 4 module now will receive a universal rotating cup holder.

I was very excited to see your upgraded ESP32 power bus boards, I purchased a set of OSR2’s, and at the time the wiring of the power bus boards was a bit of a challenge for me, I can’t wait to upgrade my OSR2’s, and I’m looking forward to purchasing a set of SR6’s and an ESP32 power bus board from your store again.

Thank you for your support. Our custom power bus plate will make it easier for you to plug in and assemble your device.

We are launching a fall discount
Save ¥15 on orders over ¥200
Save ¥30 on orders over ¥400
Buy Twist 4 and get a free universal rotating cup holder

These tests are good but I would like to see heavy duty stress test on this just to see how it holds up. Some of the things I’m interested in is the max load it can handle because there are some heavier onaholes. The other is how it tolerates fast scripts.

Ok, your offer is good, will post a heavy load test video later.

1 Like

I’ve been installing vesa brackets and the nuts keep falling out, I have a suggestion to use these heat fused fixed nuts, I’m sure it would be a nice upgrade.
热熔螺母试例

Thank you for your suggestion. We have noticed this issue before and it has been raised by many customers. Not long ago we have started to test inserting hot melt nuts in different print assemblies and it will solve the loosening problem once and for all. We will release it soon.

I’m interested in the SR6.
On your website you sell a “finished product” and a “DIY kit.” Does the “finished product” mean that the firmware has been written and the servos have been adjusted, and that the product is shipped ready to use? Also, in that case, what firmware will be used?

When will the twist 5 be back in stock? Also, can you do a full white OSR2?

Thank you for your interest in SR6. It will not disappoint you.
Yes, the finished product means that you can run it immediately after you get it. No other operations are required. The firmware comes from the original author, so you don’t have to worry about it.

I’m very sorry, Twist 5 will take some time.
Yes, we can make all-white OSR2.

Ah ok, will just settle for Twist 4 for now then.
How can I contact you about the all white? Do I just place the order and put it in the notes?

Ok, you just need to place an order, and write in the order notes that you need all-white OSR2. That’s okay.