Newbie looking for advice

Hi Everyone! new here… so I have had a few onahole such as magic eye and various other manual toy but looking to up my game. I also have a quest 3 and uses VAM.

Slightly overwhelm by the choices… Should I get a handy? or may be jump straight to the syncbot, I do see some OSR2 for sale too(I don’t own a 3D printer or much of a technical person). What would be the overall recommendation for around $400US tho i live in europe?

Thanks for any help :slight_smile:

I would suggest Handy, syncbot has been a bit of a disappointment for me, really short stroke lenght and I didn’t find that pleasurable the other 2 movements.
OSR2 don’t know never tried it

There are available plugins to seamlessly sync OSRs with VaM scenes. Handy can somewhat do it with VamLaunch. SyncBot is currently unsupported.

Within the OSR series, OSR2+ (OSR2 with pitch module) is a solid build and very good starting point. SR6 if you have the budget for more refined movement and power. SSR1 if you don’t care about multi-axis but do mind the noise.

The OSRs can be customized to hold onaholes. The Handy can also strap onas up to 400 grams without slowing down.

If your budget is already $400 I would go with the OSR2. If you’re not very technical you could run into repair issues, but it’s really not that difficult IMO and it’s the best product out there. Lots of support on this forum if you run into anything too

The Sycnbot was a huge disappointment for me. There’s no way for me to say whether it will work for you or not. It’s certainly the most divisive toy here with people either loving or hating it. I encourage you not to make this your first interactive sex toy.

As a device, the OSR2 seems to be universally liked. Ease of use can be an issue though. I have an SR6 and I find it too loud and I haven’t been able to build a setup that I’m happy with for using it in bed. I also don’t have a 3D printer so I can’t print out replacement parts for when something eventually breaks. When I just want to get off, I find it too overwhelming. Maybe you’ll be more interested in spending the time necessary to get it all set up to your liking.

My Handy has never disappointed me, and it’s the most popular toy around here for good reason. It’s easy to use, easy to setup, easy to take down, easy to connect to ScriptPlayer and Heresphere, connects to your mains so it won’t run out of juice, fairly easy to create a hands free set up, it can handle fast and slow speeds, it has a long stroke range, and it can use just about any sleeve within certain weight limits. If you get a Handy, you may want to initially try something other than your onaholes. I’m not an especially sensitive guy, but I think that “boring” sleeves work better with stroking devices. I think it allows one to experience the script better which makes for a more immersive experience. My favorite sleeves have always been very simple and cheap sleeves from Aliexpress. It’s also fun to modify these cheap sleeves for endless variation. You can buy a set of inexpensive stretchy straps that have a grippy texture on Amazon. With this replacement strap and some adhesive velcro, your Handy can hold just about anything securely including sleeves with cases. If you need help finding that replacement strap I mentioned, just let me know.

Tl;dr: Don’t get the Syncbot. Get the Handy. Consider getting an OSR or SR6 afterwards because if and when it needs to be repaired, you’ll still have a Handy that’s always ready to go.

2 Likes

Thank you so much everyone, I think I will get the handy to see how it feels first then possibly get an 3d Printer after to build my own :slight_smile: Thanks again

I really like the handy right now. If you get it make sure to get the longer sleeve. The one it comes with is a bit of a disappointment. Also I find the upgraded strap is nice.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.