Nimblestroker compatibility and integrations?

I know Nimblestroker has a connectivity module and some code to make it work with funscripts. But I’m wondering if it works with any other advanced scripts besides simple commands?

Is it compatible with the Toy Code v0.3 as well?

And with the various script players and game integrations, do you know what Nimblestroker is compatible with?

I’m wondering this also as I’ve just placed a deposit on one due to come in May.

I reached out to XToys and the founder said that he plans to add connectivity once he recieves his order, so hopefully soon we’ll be able to use it with the site which will open so many doors and easily make this the best toy available.

I honestly can’t wait for mine to ship!

Do you have yours already? If so what seals/sleeves do you recommend?

It’s freaking amazing.

The seal depends on your girth size, I recommend going on the tighter end if you are inbetween.

Sleeves, I asked the staff this and got this response:

As far as most popular for textures I sell a lot of the “ribbed full”, but as far as intensity of the texture (personally and from other’s reviews) it seems to go, from least to most intense, smooth > satin > nubs > ribbed > ridged
Personally I enjoy the “nubs” texture as it’s full length and is sorta lightly textured, though I also fully enjoy using the ribbed full as I like the extra sensation. The shaft vs tip, full etc is based on preference and where you are stimulated the most, but a full will cover it all unless you’re wanting to avoid over stimulation to one area.

I went with ribbed full and satin full and like both. Ribbed for pleasure (lol) and satin for longer sessions. If I order more I’ll probably get ridged full and nubs full.

I bought one last month and should get it in May, eagely awaiting, I’ve been checking the website every single day since. Slightly nervous about me fitting into the device as I’m 17cm girth and the D & B sleeve / seal are the widest but seem to cap at 15cm, so praying that I fit (honestly didn’t even realise I was that big till this!).

You did say that buy getting a tigher fit it better, but I feel like a smaller seal would probably be way too tight and I wouldn’t even get into it.

Maybe the smaller sleeve would have been better with a smaller seal, as there’s only two of them, but the A sleeve would be too small if it fits 8-13cm girth.

My preference is tighter sleeve and seal, but if you are on the bigger side then perhaps the bigger seal and sleeve is better. The seal is basically like a flat CD that just goes on top and locks into the case and the wide part of the sleeve, hence why they look like a fanned out cylinder.

The biggest factor into what keeps the handy stuck on your dick and from falling off on it’s own (hands free) isn’t the seal (unless you made it way too big) is the controller’s air in/out, which decreases/increases suction and how much the sleeve will move around or clamp down.

I recommend just contacting their support and provide your exact measurements of yourself at full erection.

support@exploratorydevices.com
They’re knowledgeable and should be able to answer all your questions and concerns!

I did email them the other day and support reassured me that I should be fine and that only one person has ever been so big that they had to make a bespoke sleeve/seal for him.

When you say ‘suction’, can this be used like a Serious Kit or the Keon Powerblow? I assumed that the Nimble just uses the vaccum to move the sleeve and not have any ‘suction’ to suck the penis into (or keep) the sleeve.