No movement from SR6

so heard a loud grinding sound and stopped right away. now Multifunplayer will connect but get no movement at all from any axis. Checked the board and looks fine and when plugged in have red and blue light on when usb is plugged in. have not had issue with it at all for the like 6 month I have had it. I was trying to set my limits for each axis using the patters mode for movement and when I activated the L1(i think surge) axis is when I heard the noise. Possible the servo went bad but when moving each on its own they all seem fine, but I would assume if say 1 servo was bad the others would still work unless 1 servo going is causing a short but dont know. Any recomendations would be helpful.

When power is off can you move all the servo’s independently all the same? As if one is being particularly stiff then that’s a sign it’s gone.

An grinding sound however to me says that maybe one of the plastic bits has snapped or broken and it grinding against then the arms or something the servos move. Again, trying to move the servo’s independently should tell you roughly where the problem is since I would expect you to feel or hear the grinding sounds slightly.

In any-case worst comes to worst you can open it up and see what’s gone on inside which you’ll have to do as well to fix either of these problems most likely. (Unless a screw is too long and has been rubbing against another part from being screwed in too far)

I can manually move servos with no issue or noises. it only made the sound once and cannot get it to repeat. opened it up and everything seems fine. Also checked the board itself and seems fine. When I plug in power cord fan and everything starts fine. Then when I plug in USB the red and blue lights on the board come on as if it is getting power to the board but almost acts like there is no communication from the the board to the servos. I am just not really sure how to test that cause everything seems like its in the right position and connected correctly to my knowledge. I will one it back up again and double check each plastic bit and each servo connection. I was thinking of a possible short but I kind of ruled that out casue it seems to have power and never lose power. Thanks for the input.