November Game CG Script Poll!

The script made by October Poll!

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/sqdt-succubus-academia-4version-total-123k-action/81573/7

I will make it for 20 to 30 days every month!
In addition to this, I will conduct a poll on my Patreon or other sites!

Please vote for it!:fire::fire::fire:

End of the poll!

Each one, the result!

Korea Community site

Patreon

Total

104% of the total 300%, “Summer” was chosen!

Thank you for voting, and I’ll do my best!

5 Likes

Whatever’s got the most tentacles, slime, and things that make you go ‘what the proverbial fuuuuuck!!?’ as frequently as possible please…!

:kiss:

1 Like

Are you going to implement into the game like mage kanade??

Other people build it based on my script
not me

Do you know who built it? I so badly want more game integrations, they are so fun

The integration developer I know is
Tidol and dimnogro

Imo Karryn’s Prison should get a script but as its not animated at all it might suck. I dont know, just giving a suggestion, if theres a poll somewhere someday i would vote for that but yea might be shit tho. Anyway succubus gets my vote i guess.

1 Like

You mean this, right?
If it have a full game cg video, i can add it to the poll list!:smile:

1 Like

Under The Witch : Beginnings is SO fucking good! Highly recommend the game for PC!

1 Like

Yea that one, also you might wanna check Night of Revenge, if you prefer action games. Id say Karryn’s prison and Night of revenge are the best hentai games i played and i played alot of h games. Karryn is more of a slide show rpg without much animation its hard to explain in english for me, Night of revenge might be better for a cg. But imo the whole game shines better being played. So if anyone ever decides to make another game interaction i would deff say that game should be top prio.

3 Likes

Think i misinterpreted the intent of this, so u might wanna scratch karryn’s prison. Instead add Night of revenge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The more candidates for game CG, the better!
I want to add both, but in the end, I need a full game CG video to create a script😅
If you have a full game cg video about it, or if I find it, I can add it to next month’s poll list!
All the candidates have found a full game CG video

The poll is over!

‘Summer~ Life in the Countryside~’ was chosen!

Thank you for voting!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.