Oculus Quest 2 and Launch Help

Hello all, so I got the Oculus Quest 2 recently and still have the Launch. Now trying again what would be the easiest method to connect the launch and Oculus Quest 2 together? Step by step?
I have a slow wireless internet connection (live in the country) and ok laptop. Using an iPhone
Thanks!

1 Like

I had the oculus go and launch combo. It was the same. My setup was on laptop DLNA with my videos, and script player pointing to a folder with all my scripts for the videos with same names. On oculus I was using deoVr. I my oculus IP address on scriptplayer (in deovr connection setting). Then on deo VR I access to my DLNA server and launch video (connection is not a problem because it’s using Local network) Then script player receive automatically the video name and launch the script with the same name. It seems complicated but all I needed was on this forum. If you need some help you can ask ^^. Also if you want it’s easier to skip dlna part and store videos on the oculus but it’s a small storage.

1 Like

Thanks for this! I have the 256gb space on the Quest so I can definitely save them to the drive. I’ll try it out now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.