Oculus quest 2/Handy/Scriptplayer player not connected

I have an Oculus Quest 2 and a Handy. I am running Scriptplayer beta. When I go to connect Deovr or Whirligig 4.86, I can’t seem to connect to either player. When I pick either player from the menu it says “Not connected”. I have enabled remote control on Deovr. I do t see the “timecode server” check box on this new version of Whirligig.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey @JeffStar24. In my experience I have had to use Side Quest to load ALVR Server onto the Quest and the partner program for pc, also ALVR server, should be installed on Windows to emulate Steam VR on the Quest. Then you can click “Start Whirligig” and it should start Steam VR and launch Whirligig on both the PC and the Quest. Whirligig should be purchased through steam.

Make sure that there is only one firewall exception in your firewall or that can cause issues.

Once ALVR is loaded on both the PC and the Quest try getting the server started and connected. Once it is connected in the VR headset it should be a white screen with black writing that says pull trigger to start connect. Once you pull trigger and you are in the Steam living room, then try opening Whirligig. Let me know how this goes for you and best of luck.

I have not yet to tried using DeoVR, sorry for my lapse in knowledge there.

Thank you for the reply! I will give it a try.