Old sales post

All of the same .funscripts that work with The OSR2, Handy, Launch etc will work with the SR6. We are hoping that this will be a standard in the industry.

I am interested in getting the OSR2 to upgrade from Launch, but it is quite confusing on the site what is included and what isnā€™t included in each package. I know you have to buy the desk mount, but it doesnā€™t say if you need to mount frame, and I was confused for a bit on which part in the picture was the mount frame. Some of it like the control chip doesnā€™t really have adequate information or a direct link to the post in tempestā€™s patreon. In your support section, I went to see the user manual, but the link is broken. The first post in the thread doesnā€™t seem to be updated, and there is a recommendation to upgrade the servos but without any instructions on how which I assume would be in the user manual. I am just left really confused about the whole thing and where to look for information.

This week the shop is getting big overhaul.

For clarity - what is needed to get started, what each part does and why you might need it.

and

Adding more parts - for people who want to buy kits of the plastics or need to buy replacement parts.

All suggestions and feedback are welcome.

Thank you for your support.

1 Like

Nice, Iā€™m about to place an order and will wait to see what new options are added. I donā€™t do any VAM, just do VR and 2D stuff. Debating between the SR6 or the OSR2. Iā€™m leaning toward the OSR2 because I assume it has better reliability. Iā€™m also debating if the i lube and heat is worth it as well. Concerned with additional points that can break especially since I donā€™t have a 3d printer.

ordered an sr6.

you guys should 3d print replacement pieces. Theyā€™re not standing up to the use of the osr2+ at least imo

Hi there is there a way to buy osr2+ without suction valve and lub dispenser I can see only osr2 and osr2+ and all the stuff

or maybe iā€™m stupid the osr2 is the basic device with 2 axis and the sr6 is with a lot of axis. Itā€™s confusing because there is some post wih 2 script other with 3 and 4 ^^

1 Like

Someone have a link to a power adapter in type E plug that working with the osr ?

you are correct in this.

Can anyone comment on the SR6 vs the OSR2+? Thinking about getting one of these later this year when I have some more free time.

1 Like

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL PURCHASERS

Many of you are very forward with me and have reached out with questions and concerns.(I love this). I appreciate all of you and I am making this message for everyone to be on the same page with me.

I have had a wild ride since PayPal decided to drop me.

First, sales have gone up which is fantastic of course.

From there it just gets more and more hectic and slightly anxiety inducing.

I lost my help in the workshop(old message, help has been replaced and am training the replacement; it can be a slow process).

My FiancƩ and I, we just Eloped on Friday, were in the Hospital from the 25th to the 29th. She had a lot of pain and ultimately had Gallstones and an infection. They removed the gallbladder successfully and recovery has been smooth. I have just really had my hands full supporting her.

So from the 22nd to the 31st I was taking care of her, mostly, while I coached my help on how to build and performed quality checks on his work.

The first of the month I was running around town getting ready for the courthouse wedding. Friday and Saturday night were a local Honeymoon just out of town while help continued working on things while I was away. Today I am quality checking all of their work and I am back at it full time starting Tomorrow.

I apologize for any delays or inconveniences. Despite everything the business has continued to grind forward.

Please reach out if you have any questions. Those of you who have been updated in the last 48 hours your timeframes are current. Everyone else please expect your builds to start shipping by Friday this week.

Thank you very much.

12 Likes

Good to hear the business is ā€œ grindingā€ forward. Keep pounding! See what I did there? :wink:

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to test your work

1 Like

More OSR script!! :smiley:

1 Like

Canā€™t someone confirm that OSR is basically plug and play. I just have to plug it and start XTPlay or MultiFunPlayer ?

If you order it through Mosaic, pretty much! you may have to download drivers besides the one windows installs, thatā€™s listed under the software description on the post. other than that, the only thing you gotta worry about is getting a power supply and a mount for it. XtPlayer is easy to use, it even sorts multi axis and regular single axis scripts well.

2 Likes

Well, ok every thing seems ready just have to wait for it to arrive

Hello, i got an OSR2+ with a powersupply of 5V 10A. If i take higher voltage, the system is going to work better or not? :slight_smile:
If yes, anyone find a link in europe with 6V 10A? 0.o, canā€™t find oneā€¦

5v works fine. Higher voltage within your servo spec will make it work faster/harder, so if youā€™re a speed demon youā€™ll want to get more depending on what your servo can take. For me personally, 5v is good - the unit is damn fast and Iā€™m using with a Fleshlight Flight which is lighter than the standard unit.

2 Likes

ordered a month ago, even have a tracking code that will not update thats around 15 days old. Has anyone who ordered in the last month or so gotten a package?

1 Like