Old sales post

I dont have the package yet but got update on the tracking number this morning. Guess it is actually moving from USA to europe (hope). Btw was sended friday

1 Like

Yours has shipped.

ordered an sr6 with a twist. It took a little longer than I expected but it was due to life. Shit happens and the wait wasnā€™t really all that long.

Once I got my product, well packaged flawless print worked right out the box. Works with you, answers questions timely, 10/10 would order again and probably will.

3 Likes

Well got problem with my new one OSR2+. Out of the box, it is doing weird small pitch movement in place of doing basic up down. The up down movements are like max 2 centimeters high. The solo right motor never moves and left one is hot and pitch seems to be the one who is always moving but it should not. Any idea ā€¦

Hello, with great enthusiasm I read this post. I still have a few questions. Is the SR6 a further development of the OSR2+ ? I wonder if the accessories like iLube and heater also come for the SR6?

What still keeps me from buying is that there are almost only single axis scripts here. Are there even some 6 axles scripts already?

What most people overlook is that you can set up randomization of the other axis based on the primary stroke axis. The OSR2/SR6 will pitch, roll & twist even with a single axis script. The stroking will still mimic the video action and you get added sensations from the axis that are tied into the stroke. The suction also works this way with the port partially closing on the upstrokes and opening on the down ones.

It would be great if more scripts had these added axis, but in the meantime, the randomization is a bonus. With the evolution of the scripting apps, I donā€™t think weā€™re far away from having the additional axis automatically added as the primary stroking axis is created.

You can also take the primary stroke script and run it through a ā€œhalvingā€ process to reduce the motion travel and simply create the roll, pitch and twist axis based on a fraction of the primary stroke motion. While itā€™s not accurate to the actorā€™s motions, it give great sensations similar to using the randomizers.

At least thatā€™s my opinion & everybodyā€™s got one.

PS - Yes the SR6 has the options to add i-lube, heat, vibrations etc, but it is still a model that is going through refinement. The OSR2 is pretty much a stable platform at this point.

4 Likes

That are really good news. Thanks really much for your effort.
Only one little question. The randomization is a feature of the script player (multifunplayer) or does the hardware do it by itself?

Itā€™s a feature of the player. XTPlayer & MultiFunpPlayer both have the settings to randomize each axis and the ā€œmultiplierā€ to limit the range of motion. (I havenā€™t tried JoyFunPlayer). The Mosa_OSR Tester app (chrome browser) also has a randomizer test section.

DMed

sounds like the SR6 mode is enabled.

Hi

Im new here and was wondering how i can DM you?
Looking to purchase an OSR2+ or SR6, and wanted some info.

Thanks!

EDIT - Ah now i can DM.

So whats the consensus on holding it in your hand while laying down?

not recommended - it will move too much as it needs a more grip-able/stable base

Alot of people tend to have good luck with using this to attach the OSR to for lying down sessions:

1 Like

Does the patreon discord have setups?

I dont know for sure if they do or not, if you asked in there im sure someone would throw a suggestion your way. But there is a thread on here for set ups. OSR2+ photos of it mounted - #2 by M0SAIC

I received my order from M0saic and it took maybe a week and a half to ship and then 2-3 days to arrive, as they are made to order. Iā€™m very happy with the turn time and quality of my purchase. I had to upgrade to the latest android IO and then move my left servo plug to 8 on the Romeo (Iā€™ve been off the discord server for a while and was on 2.3. The twist is like a dream come true. I didnā€™t think it would be a game changer, but it totally is. With Twist everything seems so much more real. The I-lube is super nice as well. Iā€™m still working on getting the suck function to work. The device itself worked, but I upgraded IOā€™s beyond what MFP can use for suck so had to downgrade back to 2.7b.

2 Likes

If you search on the Discord server for ā€œMountsā€ you will probably get a few ideas. Laying down has a lot fewer options than sitting in a chair near a desk. The mount has to be pretty rigid. I use this one at a desk https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Z7YNCBW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I use it with the only the piston arm attached & the arm upside down. It works ok & I got it on sale for $20. Iā€™m looking at ways I can mount on a flat wood base and use it prone. I have a couple of ideas, but I havenā€™t had the time to test them out.

1 Like

just got my osr2+, havenā€™t used it much yet besides just testing that it works briefly and setting it up but there are a couple of important things I wanted to mention:

1. Delivery isnā€™t exactly discrete if somebody can just google the store name and find out you sell auto strokers. The concierge that knows me could have easily figured out that I just ordered this thing. Itā€™d be a good idea to set up a front company name to ship out of.

2. The desk mount mentions to buy an m6 hex bolt with length = thickness of desk + 10mm, this turned out to be too short. Iā€™d say you should update that guidelines to thickness of desk + 30mm. Having it be longer doesnā€™t hurt at all, and I made the mistake of ordering that to size.

5 Likes

Thank you for the feedback.

I have actually been looking into a DBA title so that I can do just that.

I will update the page for sure.

Thanks for responding.

I just tried the ilube and it wasnā€™t working. Did some troubleshooting and it looks like mine was wired to push lube into the bottle instead of suck lube out of it :sweat_smile:. Easy fix was to just unscrew the fan mount and reverse the routing of the tubes.

Only other piece of feedback I have for now is that UPS really screws anyone buying internationally on brokerage fees, so anyone buying should beware and choose another shipping method if possible.

I hear DHL MAY be a better option.

I had a few models go out this way. It can be confusing at first for people new to the build that the positive and ground wires need to be flipped to reverse the flow of the motor. This is the mistake that was made. Luckily, yes, you can just swap the hoses to correct the issue.

:slight_smile: