Onahole to SR6 Twist receiver

Hey everyone, I made a simple adapter that allows you to strap an onahole (or similar) to your OSR or SR6 Twist receivers. It uses trilancer or other straps to hold in the stroker and connects to the Twist receivers with the standard fleshlight locking mechanism. I hope you can get some use out of this or take this design and modify it to your own liking.

Find it on Makerworld: link

4 Likes

How does this compare to the Handy adapter apart from appearing to be able to accommodate slightly bigger onaholes?

I am not familiar with that so I am not sure in what ways it is different.

https://yourhobbiescustomized.com/products/handy-sleeve-adapter

Looks to be solving the same basic problem. Functionally it seems they are the same, would just be a matter of preference of design and ease of printing and such.

1 Like

This looks like it would “be/feel” less likely to break. Also that bottom strap isn’t super adjustable after its been locked into place in my experiance. Looking forward to printing this in the future. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Looks like a good design! Will definitely try this after getting my printer.

Ohhhhhh if anyone would print this for me I’d be willing to pay. I’ve gone through like 6 of the handy sleeve adapters. This looks like it would last longer, handle some of my bigger onaholes, and not slightly bend in the way the handy adapter does.

@doordog You can download the STL file and use an 3D printer service to do that for you rather than wait for someone here to offer to do so.
Here’s a site I’ve found that lets you choose from an selection of services (I have not used site myself yet): https://www.treatstock.co.uk/my/print-model3d

1 Like

The micro USB socket on my SR2 completely disconnected at the solder points so the point is moot at the moment haha. I’ve used those services before but figured I’d give the opportunity to someone in the community if there were any takers. Appreciate the suggestion though!