OpenFunscripter - a scripting tool - 3.2.0 release

I haven’t seen a popup from windows firewall.

I’ve tried AVX and non-avx, both with the same results. Tried clearing out the %appdata%/OFS/OFS3_data but nothing changed (fyi not used OFS prior to this)

No I don’t really have anything to add too many unknowns.
If OFS doesn’t start you can check the log %appdata%/OFS/OFS3_data/OFS.log it may contain a hint what’s going on (or not).
Minimum requirement is still a OpenGL 3.3 compatible GPU.

Empty, I’m just gonna assume its my gpu and will just wait till my new pc arrives

Another small update.

2 Likes

Thank you for adding this. Even though it might be a small thing, but it is big help having hotkeys for this. Makes the whole scripting process much more smooth and I don’t have to take the mouse in my hand so much.

Would it also be possible to have a hotkey to set the size of a chapter? For example: I bind c to set a chapter and would like to go the section, where the chapter ends and would press v to set the size of the chapter. So I don’t have to make it with the mouse.

If someone has trouble with the new bookmarks/chapter feature I responded to a question about it in another thread.

I’m I blind or where do you turn on so that the bookmark names becomes visible without the need of hovering the mouse over them?

@gagax123 The overhauled keybinding system has made it impossible to use some non-US keyboard keys/characters for keybinds that worked fine in OFS 2.x. Please prioritize looking into this if possible. I added a few other issues and feature requests, but this is most urgent IMHO:

1 Like

ok idk what happend but I now cant open any of the projects I was working on with OFS 2

welp just tried a couple of stuff and ofs3 just does not work with anything I do. Absolutely no projects open. Once I rolled back to OFS2 all of my stuff worked perfectly again

*I just read the notes from the post from v3. My problems make sense now nvm

OFS2 projects are not compatible with OFS3 projects. You have to create a new project by opening the video and corresponding funscript that you’ve exported using OFS2.

1 Like

yeah managed to read that. will use the new OFS for new projects

It works on my side, layout settings are saved when I save my project and close the window properly. It also resumes my last project.

3.0.0 and above uses its own folder. Copy your extensions into [username]\AppData\Roaming\OFS\OFS3_data\extensions\.

I can do it holding ctrl.
pr1

1 Like

You could. But I suspect it only saves it when you save a project.

I lost my layout setting and hotkey setting once when setting 3.0.0 up. I then worked on a project and saved it. Never had issue with my layout since then.

From this site.

1 Like

What topic? Thank you @Falafel :smile: for the answers.

Hey, I just followed Husky’s instructions on how to install OFS. When I start OFS, it immediately crashes. I tried searching the forum for information but I could not find any. Would you happen to know how to fix this?

Have you tried the non-AVX version (works with a wider range of CPU:s) and have you read this post above:

1 Like

Hey sentinel,

Thanks for replying.

I checked the OFS.log and this is the error that I get: [error][MPV] (libmpv_render): after creating texture: OpenGL error INVALID_VALUE.

I am assuming that my GPU is not OpenGL 3.3 compatible? I am running a RX 6950xt on my PC. I tried looking for how to download OpenGL for AMD GPUs, and the information I arrived at was that the latest drivers should support OpenGL.

Hello,
I was working on a script, noticed I still was on version 2.0 of OFS, I updated to 3.2.0 and now when I try to open my old projects OFS give me un unknown error:

OFS failed

Should I go back to 2.0? I also tried copying the backup folder, but it didn’t help.

I’m using the windows 64 AVX, since I checked and my Ryzen 5950x is AVX compatible. In the meanwhile I also tried the non AVX version and it gives me the same error. I will try to uninstall everything and reinstalling.

Never mind, I just found out the projects are not compatible from 2 to 3. I will try reinstalling 2 aside 3.

For anybody in the same situation, I was able to create a new project in 3.2.0 using my old funscript. Just export the script from your old project in a new folder with the same video, import the funscript and it should open them. Then save your new project in 3.2.0 format.

You have to wait for @gagax123 to reply on this. Your GPU is a fresh one, but I don’t know how to interpret that it supports OpenGL 4.6. Isn’t it backward compatible (retorical question that I don’t expect you to answer)? Having up to date drivers is almost always a good choice to do when running into issues.

libmpv is the 3rd party component for video rendering and I have no experiences with that personally. I know that it can be quirky to deal with sometimes based on old discussions during OFS lifetime and also what I’ve read when I searched for answers before. Anyways, I belive gagax use it to be able to be platform independent (Windows, Mac, Linux).

I can’t even get 3.2 to open. When I try to open OFS 3.2, I just get a loading icon then nothing happens. After almost a week of troubleshooting, I’ve given up and reverted to 2.0 release.

1 Like