OSR2+ Onahole Adapter Jumps Out During Session

Hello all. First off, I gotta say the OSR2+ with a twist is one hell of a piece of machinery. Hats off to Tempest for his damn good work.

My problem is that the handy adapter (adapter, not onahole itself) that came with the OSR2+ from the other legend @M0SAIC keep slipping out during play. As you might imagine, it’s coming out during the fastest parts which means danger for my nether regions. Anyone have some ideas to keep that sucker in? I know there’s that little tab you can bend back to easily pull it out and I’ve tried bending it forwards a bit but it only helps marginally. I’m at the point where I have to practically keep my hands near/on the adapter during a session to avoid having it fly out of the slots.

Anyway, thanks for any ideas!

By the way, I thought about putting something behind the tab on the twist piece, like stuffing a small piece of paper towel in there, but I feel like the friction will cause the servo to go bad quickly.

Can you share a link/pic to the adapter model? There’s a few onahole adapter designs out there.

It’s the generic handly sleeve adapter from M0saic’s webside, my bad. Not onahole one.

1 Like

Sorry, don’t have a solution for you. An alternative is to dump the twist function and go to a dedicated handy receiver. Much more secure, quieter, etc.

1 Like

I remember having this issue before. It’s just the adapter not being clipped into the twist ring snuggly.

I think if you put it between the adapter and the twist ring to snug it, that shouldn’t put stress on the servos (they are meant to be rotated together).

1 Like

cool. i’ll try that out. Thank you!

I had this problem too when I had to sand down the 3 tooth bits on another adapter so it would fully go into the twist ring and I sanded down too far that they would go in and the clip tab piece would be in the position to stop it from coming out…however they with enough suction/vacuum force would slip through. The fix, on each tooth bit of the adapter I put on two layers of duck tape around that area making them have more friction and be slightly bigger at those areas. Make sure you don’t use too many tape layers though otherwise you may struggle to get the adapter out if you can’t grip/pull back the clip tab piece well enough.

PS the way to make sure that the clip tab piece on the twist ring has clipped in even if you hear the snap/click sound it can make is that the adapter should barely move if you attempt to twist it while holding the twist ring.

1 Like