Out of box Sex Toy like OSR

I recently saw an ad for a out of the box sex toy that sways to the movement of the girl on screen like the OSR but can’t remember what it’s called. Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

Sounds like it could be the Rubjoy

1 Like

thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.