PlapBot OSR2-Based Stroker Release

Have the STLs been released yet?

1 Like

Would be nice to see a version for titfuck enjoyers since there’s tons of toys out there.

1 Like

Hopefully not for long :stuck_out_tongue: V1 is released!

2 Likes

which torso did you use?

I modeled the reciever for this one.

Is it only able to use torso or can you interchange between torsos and sleves?

I am currently working on a drop-in adapter for Fleshlight/Go/other sleeves to be released in the near future!

2 Likes

Any rough estimates on the price to build with low/mid-range servos? I know servos can range in price significantly, assuming this uses 2, and what strength is recommended/required, 80kg? 150kg? 180°? ESP or Romeo based? I see the doll is about $60, but not sure about the rest.

I used some cheap Chinesium 80kg.cm servos for ~$30 each; it’s Romeo-based so adding in costs for hardware (fasteners/inserts/bearings) + filament (1kg spool) + other electronics (fan/switches/wire) it should cost in the ballpark of $160 without the toy, though that’s a rough estimate.

1 Like

Romeo… not a personal preference but definitely not a deal breaker. Is it running custom or default OSR2 firmware by chance? Easy enough to modify an STL to mount an ESP in place of a Romeo if the firmware is standard.

It is just running the default OSR2 firmware. I will be releasing a version with an ESP32 mount in the near future.

I have a 3D printer but no skill with any of the electrical or other hardware stuff. I’d be interested in buying a set if this were to be product for sale.

This is pretty much the next step for immersion for VR that has been missing and it’d be interesting to try it in action!

Great project and great work so far!

just curious on where this project is at now?

I’m working on a V2 with some quality of life improvements (easier removal of toy) and a redesign of the case to be less bulky and accommodate an ESP32. Hopefully within the next few weeks I can get the project to a state where I can start selling finished toys since I’ve received a lot of interest!

3 Likes

3 Likes

I ended up getting sick and haven’t logged on until now :pensive: thanks for the support, I’ve recently finished the first revision of the plus version of this stroker, which will be dropping soon :+1:

6 Likes

Would this work with Tantaly products? Big Boobs Sex Dolls – tantaly-ca

…max weight appears to be about 12lbs, so something like this:

ezgif-7-074a81d53d