PlapBot OSR2-Based Stroker Release

God bless. Only one could dream of fitting an SR6 into one of these dolls for maximum immersion.

lmao my bad

plap plap plap :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

with that much plap, u might not even need extra axis. The plap might eliminate a lot of the need for accurate positioning/movement.

3 Likes

This is how skynet begins…

2 Likes

sign me up.

3 Likes

Aside from clearly facing the wrong direction:P Hell yeah. I look forward to building this and my neighbors wondering what the hell is going on over there. Some thoughts on it: It looks like the angle of the toy holder relative to the control unit is different than the OSR. If that isn’t necessary for the motion, maybe make that angle the same as the OSR. Then it might be possible to make a 2 purpose holder that could release the torso and had threads to hold a fleshlight from the bottom where the air cap normally goes. That way you’d be able to use either at a similar height without a lot of setup change.

My biggest wonder here is how you would ever make a solid enough stand to use it in a laying down position.

Sitting can surely be nice, but to get a real cowgirl effect laying down is better.

Is there any new progess you can share

jesus fucking christ this is awesome

2 Likes

@JBurns when release! :smiley:

Been super busy with work, but hopefully targeting a release of files next weekend :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

3 Likes

@JBurns wen plap? lol

1 Like

Plap soon?

Either tomorrow or the day after that :face_with_spiral_eyes: Some print failures so I had to order new filament :sweat: Thanks for your patience!!!

1 Like

@jburns How much does it cost?

believe he said he’d post the files for us to print

Need Plap!

@zoomzap I have no 3d printer. I would buy one straight away

1 Like

My life is plapless.

6 Likes