POLL - OSR Toy owners Count and Further Questions - Please vote in this poll if you are an OSR Owner!

A little off topic but I wasnt aware @Tempest had presence on ES.

Do you know if there is a random stroker software for OSR? One that preferably has a gamepad support? For people who prefer not to use scripts and control the toy ‘manually’, is there a solution for OSR?

I just realized that I had not added my important opinions to this thread yet!

First off I have an OSR2+ evolved from the very first OSR that had printer files. Add and update over and over.

This site has enough free scripts that I really cannot even try all of them, let alone play the ones I use over and over as my favorites. I especially like music vids and I have purchased the StasyQVR ones. So I watch this group of interactive files and do not have the stamina to need more. It is true that some time back, like a couple years, it was hard to get good quality files regularly, it is now much more likely to find free scripts that are good to great.

Having said that I can state that I will get a sub to SLR soon due to the free scripts and the great variety of content. I am not aware of a bad script I have used from SLR.

Regarding the OSR I think it will not ever be as widely used as the Handy, and certainly not if a few extras are added to the Handy. My reason is the maintenance required. Servos suck for this application, they wear out regularly, and you have to make the judgement yourself as to which are the best. It is wonderful due to the speed and the options (twist, lube, heat, pitch, roll,) while it is working correctly! I certainly have found it worth the trouble but it is difficult long term. Not owning any other device except the V2k I may not know the amount of repairs needed for the others.

Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

Hah, to call it a presence would be overstating it a bit. Occasionally I drop by. I’m always looking for ways I can improve my work.

I’m really grateful to the guys here who have done a lot to promote my devices.

I have done quite a bit of work on random strokers but other than a few old python scripts on my discord there’s nothing released just yet. I plan to get something out soon as a Virt-a-Mate plugin, but I might well look at making a standalone PC app using the same code.

6 Likes

Thanks for the reply. A standalone PC app would be great!! Looking forward if you get around to it!

@Realcumber apologies for the tangent here. To make this relevant to the topic, I would definitely own an OSR once some sort of a random stroker software or app gets released.

1 Like

Hey guys - just an update:

We’ve been planning official OSR support through SLR

Right now, you guys should now be able to use your OSR (any version) for direct playback for:

@raser1 did his magic and made it all work with his latest JFP update here! → JoyFunPlayer 4.0 - OSR (TCode) Player - #58 by raser1

Hopefully can have something more official/all-in-one in the near future, but for now, this should be great solution to make SLR Interactive work with your OSR device!

Feel free to let us know of any features you guys would love to have integrated on Deovr/SLR app/JFP player

2 Likes

Awesome news thanks for all the work done

2 Likes

That’s really great news! Might just have to give the subscription a spin. Looking forwards to the convenience of official/all-in-one support.

Will the OSR be eventually supported for that feature of SLR for cams girls that doubleVR mentioned? (handy and onyx+ support was mentioned there) This would be a nice cherry on top but obviously SLR script support for the streaming videos was the big thing I was looking for.

1 Like

Im not even sure how that would work tbh without some kind of feedback/fine control device on the cam girls side
Vibrating Devices like lovense or devices with preset patterns are surely possible but more research will needed to be done for sure to know better whats possible

There was someone on this forum a while back who was using a leap motion controller to drive an OSR2 with multiple axes. They were using it for scripting, but I imagine it could be adapted for camgirls.

From what I understand, the controls that the handy uses for these kinds of things isn’t multiaxis controller but a simple app. I am assuming that SLR is starting with something similar. There are still things to be worked out as the control scheme isn’t perfect but still a start. For example, the output of the app in one session with London Lix was saved as a funscript posted here and she discusses using experience using it in a Youtube video:

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/london-lix-handy-multicontrol-show-19th-april/22390
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iiG4OBCnXU

I’ve built my own OSR2+ and may build an SR6 in the future. I have a premium subscription to SLR and use deovr + mfp so I have no need to buy them one off.

With that said I would definitely pay for multi-axis scripts at a premium over my premium subscription. If you make them reasonably priced I’d bet others would as well.