PSA on Fixing your Handy Range. Guys... I wasn't using my whole Handy's 0-100 Range

Does your Handy not go up/down as far as it does when you manually maneuver it up and down with your hand?

So, I realized when making some scripts that restrict the movement to the top 50% or bottom 50% (some edging and deepthroat music scripts I was playing with) I realized that something was off with the range. Like, the deepthroat didn’t feel like a deepthroat based on the range I gave it. 0-50 strokes didn’t feel so different from 50-100 strokes.

Somehow, I never realized it was set wrong, and I thought it was my Scriptplayer settings or something.
I was always like… “Why does The Handy not come all the way to the bottom? Is it due to the script speed or something?”

And lo and behold, I googled stuff about the Handy’s range and saw some reddit thread, and it basically says this.

Put your Hands into the Green Power On Mode. Hit the up button a bunch of times to extend the range. Anyway, you adjust it until it’s doing a FULL STROKE motion as it goes up and down. As in, as far down as the handy will go if it was not in motion and you moved it up and down with your hand.

Here is the instruction manual so you can see the button layout and which one is up: https://www.handysetup.com/other/User%20manual%20English.pdf

And so now, your Handy will be functioning normally.
Now I feel like my life has been a lie for the past 5 months because I don’t know for how long it’s been adjusted this way, and not all my favorite scripts are too intense :joy::joy:

Anyway, hope this helps.

P.S. now I have no idea how y’all are using those 400+ speed scripts. I’d need a double condom or something.
On the bright side, all the edging scripts just got so much better Jesus Christ.
Anyway, curious to see if anyone else has had their handy misconfigured.

5 Likes

I discovered this too some time ago. For me it’s now standard procedure to run a quick manual stroke check after plugging in the handy. Another thing I’ve noticed is the stoke length can get thrown off after using remote control apps.

Eh, just check Handyfeeling what your current range is set up to. PSA it can reset.

3 Likes

Never used it, but thank you :slight_smile:

no freaking way, im gunna have to try this next time i have a session, thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

Yepp.
Definitely check out https://www.handyfeeling.com and check your range. I think that’s probably the easiest way to check and adjust it, and do a reset.

1 Like

Very Handy! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Out of the box Handy tested at…

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:
We out here…

There’s definitely some people who haven’t set their Handy up.

3 Likes