Quest 3 Passthrough with Handy

With Quest 3 out now, has anyone found a reliable way to use passthrough with the handy without buying a subscription to slr? I just bought a few of realcumber’s scripts and I am dying to use this, but have had no luck! Passthrough looks amazing, but I can’t find a way to control the Handy with any VR players that support it. I have tried deovr connected to scriptplayer with both direct connect to handy and also through intiface, but the accuracy was not good with either method. I have also tried Handycontrol but it also was having issues with handy as well. Hoping Heresphere adds this soon, but not holding my breath…

Frankly, I’ve just used DeoVR, works fine for me, make sure you’re setting the delay correctly, if you’re in the states apparently it’s best to have it set to around -150ms. You need to go into SLR and under your profile add the Handy key.

1 Like

Do you need an SLR subscription? I really don’t want to pay a monthly fee.

If you’ve bought a script then the needed functionality will work, I’ve bought a lot of realcucumber’s scripts on there and it works fine without a sub.

2 Likes

Thank you, will try this out!

This worked for me. Thank you, much appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.