Question Regarding FunSR1 + Onaholes

Hello community,

A few months ago my handy died on me, replaced with syncbot but recently been craving the og up and down experience a little.

Seems like the FunSR1 is the way to go but I just had a two questions I was hoping to get some help with.

1. The sleeve holder and strength seem to be all around improved. I like onaholes like this and the biggest issues I had with the handy was flopping and slipping. I can tell that the new holder would easily fix the flopping issue, but what about slippage? Potentially I was doing something wrong with the handy but these kind of sleeves seem to have nothing to really grip to and would end up slipping out at some point in longer sessions.

2. I see the pro version has a manual mode, but do both allow me to adjust the stroke range from the device? Historically I would start the handy at the base then move it to full strokes once I got hard, will I still be able to do this?

Also if anyone has onahole recs that are definitely secure in the device I’m probably gonna place an order in the next few weeks so will be ordering some new ones then.