Return to base, Pause and Edging mode released for SLR app and Haptics Connect

It has been well released Updated DeoVR: Android Overlay, DLNA, fixed flickering - DeoVR :+1:

Some videos have more visual improvements than others

1 Like

This is feature is now live? Because in 12.1 (QuestApp) “Scripts” tabs its not present

It’s coming in two weeks.

2 Likes

Coming soon into SLR app for thumbnails and player UI

2 Likes

Heat maps Nice!

hello just wanted to know when the new improvements for the app are coming,

PAUSE SCRIPT - a button/trigger to pause or disable the script but allow the video to continue playing. Works best after climax/orgasm. Pause the video to avoid the toy moving all the time.

EDGING mode - one button/trigger to reduce all strokes by 50% (or less) during playback. Customizable in real-time in real-time to help you last longer and feel the script at a reduced intensity. Say no more to “ruined orgasms.”

2 Likes

the improvements are really great and the good thing is you can now use your toy while watching a camgirl. so keep up the great improvements…

2 Likes

Voice control would be great

2 Likes

Just tried it, it’s really buggy. It works sometimes and doesn’t work other times. Specifically talking about the pause and edging mode. If you try to start and stop it a few times, it stops working. Hopefully this gets fixed soon as this is a great option.

@doublevr Also have this issue, its not always responsive , sometimes pressing the trigger works sometimes it doesnt

Thx. Dev team is looking into it. It’s also true that we are polishing it up. Expect release in the next 2 weeks

1 Like

Hey thanks for letting us know. The issue has been fixed in the next release. :+1:

How does one use these features? Or should i ask how does one use haptics?
My setup is the oculus quest 1 with the handy. I have installed SLR and Haptics. I have the handy working with SLR but i am not sure how to get haptics to work. I connected haptics to my SLR account but it states that a player is not connected.

Hi @Archvile64 The Handy connects directly to DeoVR. It’s not possbile to use it with Haptics Connect. This means these features don’t work with the handy unfortunately.

We are looking to add them for The Handy as well, but we don’t have a timeline for that yet.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply raser. That stinks, been waiting for the pause script feature. Looking forward to when that gets implemented.
Out of curiosity, what do you mean by the handy is connected to deovr? I know what deovr is but i have never used the handy with it and therefore ive never connected it to deovr.

1 Like

You can connect to SLR through either their app or DeoVR. I believe SLR funds DeoVR development. They do basically the same thing except that DeoVR is a browser and you can go to different websites (SLR being one of them). Not sure if they release the new features at the same time on both DeoVR and the SLR app. But DeoVR can be downloaded from the Oculus App while the SLR app needs to be sideloaded or on your PC with oculus/airlink.

1 Like

Gotcha. Thank you Jeremy. Guess i didnt know what DeoVR was lol. Its been so long since i last used it, i thought it was a type of video player. Forgot it was a type of browser.