šŸ”¬ [Review] ā€œSilentā€ SR6 From AliExpress: How Quiet Can It Be?

Any thoughts on 3rd-party firmware?

Khrullā€™s T-code ESP32? Just works.

2 Likes

SR-Control (controlfirmware.com) is very good and easy to set up.

Fuck it bought one. Thanks for review and code. What power supply should do get?

1 Like

You will be fucking it, and it does come with a power supply.

2 Likes

Thank you for the detailed review, I bought one and the vesa mount. I was looking for an upgrade to my handy and this toy seems to be the best available at the moment.
I am curious about the onaholes setup, do I need something else besides what comes in the box. It is unclear to me if some of those accessories need to be printed.

1 Like

If youā€™ve ordered the standard version (without twist), it should come with the open receiver which will easily strap a onahole in place.

If youā€™ve ordered the version with twist, youā€™ll need that adapter for onahole. Iā€™m not sure if it come with one or youā€™ll have to buy separately. Probably consult their customer service on that.

Can confirm that the shipping time, at least to the EU isnā€™t excessively long like some packages from China can be.
Mine will be ready to be picked up tomorrow according to the local postal service which is 16 days since i ordered it.

I canā€™t wait to get my hands on it. :slight_smile:

I got the version with twist, their aliexpress listing doesnā€™t mention the included accessories.
I joined their discord and found some tutorials but they are very basic FUNOSR2,SR6 tutorial - Google Docs

L.E. They are very prompt on aliexpress messaging area, the onahole holder appears to be included.

1 Like

Oohhh this pretty much convinced me to get an SR6, they look like a lot of fun! Though thereā€™s a few thingsā€¦

Can I just take it out of the package and use it? Or do I need extra stuff or build it myself?

And once I have it mounted and ready, how can I connect it to scritps? Or fasten a fleshlight?

Apologies if itā€™s dumb questions, just wanting to make sure before I buy one.

Well guess thatā€™s the point of buying a pre-built unit!

You use MultiFunPlayer or XTPlayer to play script. Fleshlight casing should be directly compatible with the twist receiver - if it doesnā€™t, you can use the fleshlight case theyā€™ve prepared for you.

Probably read this topic too:

Aahhh I see I see, so if I buy a pre built one, I can just take it out, plug it in and it works? Thatā€™s nice was just afraid I had to know a lot of engineering to use it.

I read that one as well. Thank you so much! The ones you buy from your links, like from Aliexpress or this one:

Are they any different? And is there one youā€™d recommend?

Also thank you so much for answering, even if my questions are a bit stupid lol

That will be a different build from a different person (M0SAIC). Consult their sales post for more information. The SR6 reviewed in this topic is the one from AliExpress.

Iā€™ve not had my hands on M0SAICā€™s build yet so Iā€™m afaird I canā€™t advise you on that - I would love to one day.

I see I see, thank you so much for the help! Now to decide where to buy a SR6 from and which version. Excited to try out your scripts!

1 Like

I have now decided to buy an Axis stroker, now im just conflicted which and from where. Thank you for all the tips and help

Tho some more questions. Since im not sure if I should buy from Aliexpress or M0SAIC, Aliexpress is a lot cheaper. But when you bought it, did it come with the desk mount? Or did you buy that at the side as well? And does it come with the hardware for the desk mount, or do you have to find and buy the screws for it?

Noticed Aliexpress didnt really give much of a description of what was included or about the product, so donno if its good or not.

Yes. I checked out one item that is the SR6 and thatā€™s it. I got the mount in the box. It has screws and everything.
But thatā€™s before they had more stuff on their Aliexpress store. Iā€™d recommend check with them first before placing an order now.

1 Like