Revisions for the "Archived scripts from RTS" category

I’ve locked the #script-creator-portfolios:archived-scripts-from-rts category since it’s meant to be an archive.
Reply to this post with any proposed edits and a moderator may edit the post for you.

If there is a broken link, please include a working link that we can replace it with or ask if another user can help.The mods are not responsible for finding working links for you.

2 Likes

What about scripts that don’t have an entry?

I already noticed one from someone that has other free scripts, but this one didn’t make it in. (I don’t know if it could have been missed because it was in the paid VR section based on the idea that the video was a paid one, but however it works, the script does not seem to be here.)

1 Like

From my end, if a post didn’t have a script attachment (maybe they linked to a mega instead), it was still included in the archive.

For the paid sections of RTS, I don’t think that was scraped initially, but @PHO3NIX-E can provide more detail.

1 Like

For reference, it’s this one that I noticed immediately, since it’d come up in a search I did before. http://realtouchscripts.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=7946&hilit=vrcosplayx

1 Like

@PHO3NIX-E if you rerun your scraper on the paid funscript and paid vr funscript section, I could rig up my upload script to append those to existing eroscript archive topics

1 Like

I just scraped the “free funscript” section and haven’t done the paid category yet, that’s why that post isn’t included. I’ll try to scrape the paid section as well.

1 Like

If you scrape everything, I can just exclude any posts without an attachment file.
I don’t see much point in linking paid posts that don’t have an attachment.

1 Like

Will do, I’ll start scraping tonight, it’ll probably be done tomorrow morning, I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

I guess I checked out the ones you scraped from me via RTS, and the posts with multiple funscripts only end up having a single funscript on them. I’ll probably just remake all these posts here or something since this is broken.

1 Like

Yea, I plan to do the same.

1 Like

@PHO3NIX-E is this a ‘bug’ with the original scraping then? I could delete the threads and redo my automated uploading if you re-scrape to include multiple attachment files

1 Like

I didn’t anticipate with multiple attachments, i can rerun the orginal scrape of the Free Funscripts section and include all attachments. I’m leaving tomorrow for a short trip so i wont be able to do this untill next week.

1 Like

no rush. I’ll have to do more coding to make uploads support multiple attachments myself, which will take even more time.

1 Like