Script request contest Poll

The second stage of my contest. Script request contest
From the proposed videos, I chose the most liked and will vote.
The winning video will also be scripted

Voting will continue until Saturday

5 Likes

I believe half of the script for “MollyRedWolf - Shimakaze Enjoys a Lewd Inspection by the Admiral” has been completed here:

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/a-collection-of-mollyredwolf-videos/44365

Exactly, I didn’t see it. But still, Juelz is still in the lead. And maybe someday I’ll finish this in full

1 Like

FUCK YEAH Juelz Ventura. LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

2 Likes

Need more Kalina Ryu scripts on the site!!

1 Like

I don’t know how to decide. These are all good blowjobs.

1 Like

CAN WE USE BOTH VOTES FOR JUELZ ??? @qweer lolololol

WE NEED MORE JUELZ IN THE ES INVENTORY … JUST SAYING!!! lol

I think we can close the vote.
With a decent margin, the video proposed by @scriptslog wins
I’ll try to do it in the next couple of days.

1 Like

And one more quick competition for guessing the next script.
This time I hope it’s more difficult than with Molly)

The guesser will be able to choose another script for the video from the previous contest

1 Like

Shaiden Rogue.
This video.

1 Like

Yes, this is it. And we have a double winner. You can choose another video from the voting to write a script

1 Like

Well, there were some comments talking about a Juelz Ventura video… so that one!

Also, thanks for doing these type of posts, they are a cool idea.

1 Like

Great, so there will be videos from Kalina and Juelz.
But while I’m probably done with such posts, there is too little activity, I lose interest in this.

1 Like

bigggggggg congrats as well TY for the JV !!! second @qweer keep being sofa king awesome

1 Like

I can see your POV with lost interests … however I think we as a community can and will generate more interest if you would be so kind to continue with such posts …

I’m shocked that total voters / votes did not exceed 100 … I think ppl must be sleeping / language barrier / or just str8 lack of awareness / do not navigate site properly / or not experiencing full potential / platform functionality …

Just my 2 cents…

If you choose to offer / post another similar contest … I think the current participants and myself can gear up and generate more awareness / activity as per your note…

ITS A FUKN LOTTERY POST FROM @qweer for fucsakes lol …

I don’t understand what’s wrong either. People do not go to the general thread.
For comparison, the last script gained 1.6k views in 5 days, and the post with the contest for 11 a little less than 800 views. But even out of 800, only 16 participants were recruited, this is not very motivating to invest in this direction. So I’ll make these 2 videos from the competition and get back to work on the LuxuryGirl compilation, I’m too long with it)

2 Likes