Scripting / Software idea. Possible?

Hey. Thanx for a great forum.

Ive been looking around for this, but I can’t find it anywhere, so maybe you guys could help me out here.

Is it possible to entierly randomize the behaviour of The Handy? Within set parameteres you chose.

Or, even better, make a couple of ‘patterns/rhytms’ and then make it randomly swap and pick between these pre-made patterns.
Aswell as manually chosing which type of ‘patterns’ it should use within a couple of pre-set profiles.

Example;

I bind my keys 1,2,3,4 on my keyboard (numpad) to certain ‘difficulties’.
Pressing 1 would make this script or software randomly chose between certain pre-recorded rhytms within the ‘1’ column (easy).
Pressing 4 would make the script or software randomly chose between other pre-recorded rhytms within the ‘4’ column (hard)

This way I can manually chose the difficulty, but at the same time get the feeling of not being in control, which is something I would love to. And also be able to edge myself, swapping between the difficulties.

Thank you!

1 Like

You can try Virtual Blowjob. Take a look at the Random Pattern section. It might be what you’re looking for.

For the random script you could use HandyControl and load one of the baseline scripts which you can find in the same download folder. If you add jitter you have a random script.

The app supports a gamepad so you can use the buttons to set different speeds or use the trigger.

The edging part is also possible if you load a random script and lower the speed. This script will serve as a fallback while you use the buttons and triggers to control the speed. If you are close to the edge you can switch to a slower button or fall back to the script or if you go over the edge you can have the slow script do the rest.

I bind my keys 1,2,3,4 on my keyboard (numpad) to certain ‘difficulties’.
Pressing 1 would make this script or software randomly chose between certain pre-recorded rhytms within the ‘1’ column (easy).
Pressing 4 would make the script or software randomly chose between other pre-recorded rhytms within the ‘4’ column (hard)

Sounds that you have some of the same ideas than me. :smile:
Thats definite on my todo list but this needs a lot of coding and currently I have not deciced yet how I want to implement this. Either as a script database which contains raw data that are cut/exported from scripts or as mini scripts in a folder.

1 Like

Thank you! Love that randomize option.

Thanx for the tip, definately checking out HandyControl!

Yeah. My biggest wish when it comes to the Handy, is to be able to keep myself on the edge with as little interaction as possible.