Scripts for Thejerkoffgames?

Does anyone know if anyone has written anything that can map the stroke meter in these vids? I started scripting one frame by frame but was wondering if there was anything that can do the majority of the work and then I can fine tune.

I have used the other tool on here that can track movements but it does not work for this.

There were some scripts around here somewhere, but their website has official support for The Handy.

1 Like

If you want to do the scripts yourself you can use Motion Tracking Funscript Generator v0.4.x (Standalone or as addon to OFS). Once you are familiar with the tool the things are pretty straightforward - just mark 3 or 4 grey and colored bars and the tool will do the rest for you:

When I was doing the scripts I found out that it’s much easier to start tracking from the middle of the stroke instead of starting at the highest / lowest point, the tracking was more accurate as well. Also if you can use higher framerate video (they sometimes have videos in 60fps) and it shouldn’t lose tracking area too often.

1 Like