SexLikeReal AI scripting tool

Okay, so you mentioned in the update that you’re reaching 105 fps. Is this due to the program itself or the cpu you currently have?

I’m just trying to gauge what sort of fps tracking i should expect, if i wanted to give it a shot

Hey-- I’m new here but I would love to try the ai scripter, especially for gay content since there’s so few of it at the moment

I just made an account, how does it get activated?

1 Like

It’s obvius that they dont give a fuck mate. I wrote before but ı think they will just reply whenever they want. So try OFS or something

Pure pre-processing, as you can see video is black and white with edges detected.

My colleague should assist you with getting setting up, there are some major updates planned in 2-3 months time when we finish some other developments.

i’m getting the error : Undefined Error every time i want to log in to ScriptAI what am i doing wrong here i have a login and a approved venders account but can’t seem to get the program to work .
i’m on Windows 10 pc …
Grtz Jess

ScriptAI should be working now for every user who ever made a purchase of any SLR product.

4 Likes

oh yes! im gonna have some fun trying to script again, atleast decrease the time it takes to script longer vids. I just tried it a little and looks fun to use. Just need to get used to the controls.

Thank for this :heart:

2 Likes

Is there a tutorial video somewhere that should make things a little more clear on how to get started?

1 Like

Its already in the first post.

2 Likes

unless im clicking the wrong link it says its been deleted

1 Like

Ok, I just assumed it still worked. Lets hope the OP can add a working link then. @quickVRvideojumpsove

1 Like

Going to be fixed on Monday

3 Likes

Do scripts count? Tried logging in on an account with multiple script purchases, but it says purchase required.

Everything counts. Let me check with devs

Hey. Here is a correct link Dropbox - SLR Studio_1.mp4 - Simplify your life

1 Like

Please try now. There should be no login issue any more

Works now, thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Interested in checking this out - I’ve been using OpenFunScripter, with largely manual scripting and some use of tracking (with mixed results). Curious to see how effective the AI will be at optimizing script creation.
Thanks for posting!

1 Like

I can’t seem to find where the file saves to after scripting. Can someone help me?