SexLikeReal AI scripting tool

My colleague should assist you with getting setting up, there are some major updates planned in 2-3 months time when we finish some other developments.

iā€™m getting the error : Undefined Error every time i want to log in to ScriptAI what am i doing wrong here i have a login and a approved venders account but canā€™t seem to get the program to work .
iā€™m on Windows 10 pc ā€¦
Grtz Jess

ScriptAI should be working now for every user who ever made a purchase of any SLR product.

4 Likes

oh yes! im gonna have some fun trying to script again, atleast decrease the time it takes to script longer vids. I just tried it a little and looks fun to use. Just need to get used to the controls.

Thank for this :heart:

2 Likes

Is there a tutorial video somewhere that should make things a little more clear on how to get started?

1 Like

Its already in the first post.

2 Likes

unless im clicking the wrong link it says its been deleted

1 Like

Ok, I just assumed it still worked. Lets hope the OP can add a working link then. @quickVRvideojumpsove

1 Like

Going to be fixed on Monday

3 Likes

Do scripts count? Tried logging in on an account with multiple script purchases, but it says purchase required.

Everything counts. Let me check with devs

Hey. Here is a correct link Dropbox - SLR Studio_1.mp4 - Simplify your life

1 Like

Please try now. There should be no login issue any more

Works now, thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Interested in checking this out - Iā€™ve been using OpenFunScripter, with largely manual scripting and some use of tracking (with mixed results). Curious to see how effective the AI will be at optimizing script creation.
Thanks for posting!

1 Like

I canā€™t seem to find where the file saves to after scripting. Can someone help me?

after clicking ā€œSave Funscriptā€ it creates a .funscript in the same folder that you have the video file located in

2 Likes

So if I only have 5k and up videos Iā€™m assuming I should download a 3k< copy to work on?
Iā€™ve partially scripted a 7 minute 5k video but to say it was a process (6-7 fps) was an understatement, I like the general function of it though, havenā€™t scripted before and it was pretty intuitive to use, there are a few bugs that Iā€™ve encountered( sometimes placing the amplitudes crashed the program, deleted trackings make the new tracking stop where they ended, volume comes on regardless of volume level indicated on slider) but nothing too disheartening for me to wanna stop ( I just started saving before placing any amplitudes)
This legit opens up a whole load of vr fun since Now I can basically script any video I care enough to.(yeah I know I could have learned to script proper and done this ages ago, but to be fair Iā€™m kinda lazy and have enough projects to eat at my time.) I donā€™t think the Video I scripted is quite in class with some skilled scripters, and I kinda wish it also had a built in way to add my own points for when it canā€™t stay locked on or the areas that need to be tracked are covered, but all in all going from absolutely no ability to script my own videos to making good enough scripts, truly a game changer.

Hi Dingo.

If you want to add your own points you can script the majority using the Ai tool and then open it in Open fun scripter. You can easily add points by selecting the part of the track and using your num pad to set the point where you want. Basic scripting is easy just time consuming.

In regards to your first question you will want to download a lower res version to work on. You can also convert it to i-frames which will make things even less resource hungry. (Fun Expander in the software topic does this.)

1 Like

the program crashed and now i cant log in all it is saying is user alredy loged in any idea how to fix this