Slow VR script recommendations please

Liz Jordan’s videos are pretty slow and consistent, some of my favorite

And this video might be my most watched because I can throw it on and watch the whole thing without having to search for a good video and being upset with the script or speed

1 Like

Nice one :+1:
Going to have to give these a spin.

All this recommendations are great and slower than the normal vr stuff. But is there some really slow and teasing stuff out there? I mean VR-EDGING is slower than average but not really slow… :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks for all the recommendations! I’m also looking for a very slow and teasing VR script (I’m a handy user). Maybe one that has some breaks in between and some girl/girl action to watch and then suck you off again, or just the tip. There are some good MHBHJ teasing scripts but not in VR.

if you have a pc my technique with SpriptPlayer

+1 for O Canada

Anyone can share this script? link doesn’ work anymore.

Gonna bump this thread. Anyone got any slow VR scenes to recommend, scripted or not? I want to do multi-axis and am I’m looking to either expand on an existing script or just create a script from scratch. Multi-axis scripts can really benefit from slower speeds, but even The Handy and other two dimensional strokers will still work fine with a slow script.