SLR 200 degree movies?

i have an SLR subscription and use it a lot for scripts & movies , but recently they have started putting 200 degree movies on their site.
i have an oculus quest and when i watch these movies the picture is distorted is ther a way to watch these in their correct format whilst using a script?

should be ok when you use the slr app

If you are playing the video locally do not remove “_MKX200” from the filename and use slr app/deovr.

ihavent removed anything from filename and i am using the slr app playing files locally but it doesntlook right , all distorted

that’s odd… deovr should play them properly as long as the filename is correct just like husky said. you could try toggling a couple settings:
-dynamic mesh projection
-stereo mode in player

those might possibly help. are you having this trouble with all 200 deg videos or a specific one? when playing the video do you have the option to choose flat or sbs or 180 degrees etc, or does it choose automatically and not let you change?

*edit:
do the videos play properly when you’re not using a script with them?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.