SLR AI generated scripts: latest updates

@Kieshi May I suggest not tasking out highly requested script scenes to the AI generator and instead using mid to lower-requested scenes? I think everyone would agree that highly favored scenes should have higher-quality scripts.

4 Likes

We expect to script everything in coming weeks.
Releasing small chunks from local pc once we are deploying processing hub for mass generation.

Flat pov videos are coming next

Haven’t tested them out yet, but this looks like a good mix.
There are newer and older scenes.
One-on-one and group scenes.
Some ethnic/exotic thrown in there.

As far as I can see you, you avoided those vids with extremely high request numbers like 90+. But you chose those a lot of people (70-80ish) wanted. Seems like a good approach.

I am a total Scarlett Alexis stan so it feels sacrilegious to complain about more scripts for her, but I think a better tactic would be to not duplicate actresses in these block script releases.

Thanks for all your work, I’m looking forward to the AI up-n-down with cheerleader Scarlett.

2 Likes

Nice, it’s definitely better than nothing! AI scripts are a lot better now, well done :clap:

Have you considered making AI scripts free to download? I would enjoy being able to download and edit them myself, fix a stroke here blah blah blah… I tried making scripts and I hate making scripts, I always wished I could get a solid AI one and adjust as needed.

I totally understand why not, you’re a company and need to turn a profit. Maybe for different tiers of subscribers?

3 Likes

please include a setting to filter for only hand made scripts.

10 Likes

I really hope this doesn’t slow down the handmade scripts. They’re still clearly superior in every way.

4 Likes

First impression of the new batch is that they’re better in terms of accuracy with straight-up riding scenes. But that fine details were lost pretty consistently in BJ/HJ scenes (particularly whenever both were at play) and grinding was often a blank zone.

3 Likes

Came to the same conclusion - Still recommending to others not to pay for them until the AI model improves, or the scripts are made free.

4 Likes

Yes, we are working on those problems. I hope next week we release improved ai-scripts. Thank you for feedback. Keep in touch!

1 Like

Yeah, this is what we are trying to improve. I hope next week we release better scripts )

2 Likes

Thank you for the hard work!!! Let us know when new versions come out so we can test.

1 Like

I tried about 3 of the new batch. IMHO they are worse than the last batch.
Unnecessary movements when no action is going on.
Missed strokes.
And this weird pattern where every second or third stroke was very shallow. Like Scarlett was in cowgirl (knees down) and just thrusting back in what I felt was a fairly regular pattern and depth. But for some reason the AI read this as deep-deep-shallow-deep-shallow-deep-deep-shallow. It was very off-putting.
My mission wasn’t a comprehensive review, so I may be mistaken. Oiled Massage from Scarlett Alexis around 36:30.

4 Likes

I also noticed something I hadn’t considered before. When performers are shitty lays or appear so in video, handmade scripts can make up for their deficits. The AI, on the other hand, may interpret their actions literally.
In one scene I think the stuntcock had some performance issues, so the actress couldn’t really get a decent stroke length. The AI reproduced that almost verbatim. A decent scripter would have recognized that and extended the strokes to something more impactful.

3 Likes

This, it is especially bad for videos that might only have scripts in the 70+ requests, where they are fairly well requested but not the absolute highest, so having an AI script surely has to be a negative incentive to have those scenes scripted.

4 Likes

Everything is going to be AI in a month or two

lmao you will ruin the scripted content category if these thousands of ai generated scenes aren’t kept to their own separate tab.

8 Likes

they are going to be separate in every aspect

1 Like

do you mean that all scripts will be AI OR that every scene on SLR will have an associated AI script in one or two months?

Most of the AI Scripts are not great scripted and totally overpriced. A AI Script should cost max 2$

2 Likes

The later.

1 Like