SLR AI generated scripts: latest updates

Scripts are constantly updated as the new algorithms are being rolled out. Once you’ve paid for it once all the upcoming updates are free.

I think the high pricing was an effort to not undercut the price of artisan scripts. Theory being that people will more frequently choose the cheaper option. As in, why pay $4 for the Scene A script when Scene b is just as hot and the script is only $2. This reduction in purchases obviously disincentives the artisan scripters.

I think the market will need some time to settle out before any final price scheme can be settled on. I’m sure someone at SLR put together some projections of AI script income through the coming months/years. SLR leadership will take their numbers and make some decisions down the line.

Honestly, I think a big part of having every scene scripted is to drive subscription increases. In that case, the high price of an individual AI script has a lesser/different impact.

2 Likes

Can this be communicated on the site - which AI script version it is and last updated?

2 Likes

Got it on the to-do list, should be coming soon

1 Like

Saw there is a section now for AI scripts, but all other sections have them AI scripts mixed in with handmade scripts. There should be a handmade script section as well as AI specific badges/tags to make it clear what videos are AI scripted vs handmade.

6 Likes

There will be an icon to distinguish the AI scripts from other scripts, it is in development

3 Likes

This week’s batch has arrived with some improvements:

Curious to hear your thoughts on these ones!

There will likely be a point where handscripting will become unprofitable because these will be good enough for a brain drained of blood, which is the usual shame, because much like AI art, the power move is using technology like this to amplify the artists rather than replace them. Eventually, an open source alternative will do exactly that and then something something lawsuits lawsuits lawsuits because we can’t have nice things so when that happens, be sure to “leak” it on TOR rather than take credit for it.

3 Likes

Are those fully AI generated or improved manually by scripters?

Fully AI generated. No human touched it.

All the QA feedback is translated into algorithms and a script gets processed again.

Do you like it?

New AI scripts batch is up:

1 Like

LOL is anywone actually paying for these AI scripts? A few should just be free to test out, to see if the quality actually does match that of a human script. Especially these newer ones. Cuz that very first batch was so atrocious SLR refunded me, took back an AI script i paid access for and stated it was because of “how bad the ai scripting was” at that time.
I aint trying to pay for an inferior ai script. And the fact that these scripts are nearly the same price as say one created by RealCucumber just feels like an insult to their hard work.
Ai scripts should be no more than 2.99, especially if no human has gone in to alter it for a better experience.

3 Likes

The scripts are cool now. There’s a big userbase enjoying ai.
Come join us

10 Likes

I took one for the team and bought some. Definitely not worth it at this point. Steer clear until their AI model catches up. They do say they revise old AI scripts as the model is updated. I’ll keep an eye on the ones I bought for revisions and will report back as time goes on. For now it’s thumbs down.

7 Likes

Anyone try the modelmedia vr script? It’s ai generated so I’m very inclined not to buy it, but want to hear how others felt

They really are bad. In my opinion, they are not even as good quality as the auto-generated Handy scripts on the NA site - and those are pretty bad.

As for the feedback being processed and the scripts re-generated - this hasn’t happenned at all yet. They may take the feedback to improve future scripts for different videos (thus using paying customers as beta testers for their own profit), but so far they have not improved and reposted any previously generated scripts (as would be ethically correct).

Be very careful taking @doublevr too seriously regarding how good any of their tech is.

4 Likes

If you buy you will also get all the upcoming updates of that script with algorithm improvements.

Curious what you guys are working on. We can provide you many details if asked directly
Mail alex@sexlikereal.com

This could have been a really fun crowd-sourced experiment if the AI scripts were free and the creators here could have torn them apart, doubly so if the tool were FOSS so creators could work from one of these by editing them. Instead, given all the new videos getting these godawful scripts vs the huge backlog of older scripts where no one would have been concerned, this seems like SLR is eating itself. It’s going to be a tremendous amount of effort to get from the 70-80% product here to the 95-100% outcome where these are desirable and viable. But I guess he’s just going to have to figure that out the hard way the same way Elon Musk keeps failing to deliver the full self driving he promises repeatedly.

4 Likes