SLR no thanks button by Jabavant

Something SLR shoud do instead of hiding it in the submenu.

Sure. Lots of things SLR could do (for example replacing their leader), but there is already a forum thread on SLR about that, so not sure why you post that on here? That function already exists on here and SLR has its own thread.

3 Likes

So much energy for just nothing Shayuki.

10 seconds of writing a post is not a lot of energy. It’s a serious question which you havent answered even though I didnt insult you or anything like that (well except if you are another account of DoubleVR like on Reddit, but that wouldn’t make any sense with your post history bashing SLR here and there).

Once again: What reason is there to post that here even though there is already a thread on the very same site with that request?

I would understand you suggesting such a feature for EroScripts (which we already have with hiding tags), but in what way are we suppose to engage with this thread on here? Seems like a lot of energy for a topic where nothing is to be discussed doesn’t it? (jk).

No I am not DoubleVR are you Jerry Lewis? The script does exactly the job, that is why I posted the link. Scroll down paste the script into Tampermonkey and you have the feature. First read then complain.
Still waiting for that thanks/love from you.

I’m not interested in SLR so I don’t know how anything works on there, but maybe posting about this here functions as a how-to for users who’d find this thread but not the SLR forum thread?
Keeping up with all new postings here is quite easy thanks to the discourse notifications, while the SLR forums may be less visible to casual users.

So, I think posting here may be a valid way to signal boost a solution and complaint regarding a platform that has a large user-base overlap with this forum.

Yeah loosing interest also but Realcumber is there scripting and this button is helpful.