SLR Script Out of Sync

I purchased a script in SLR today (Ménage à Trois - Blonde and Redhead Threesome). But it’s totally out of sync and tweaking the delay bar didn’t help. I was playing it with DeoVR. Is this an issue with the app or the script itself? Is there any solution?

1 Like

Hi @Nether, what setup are you using?

Oculus Go + Deo + Launch?

Did you get the video through VRBangers, or SLR?

I will check the video and script on our end.

2 Likes

@nether - we just checked the video and scripts - no issues whatsover with the script.- its likely a player issue

When in doubt, always try restart and disconnect and reconnect with the App and toy

What toy and headset were you using too? Helps to know

2 Likes

I got both the video and script through SLR, yes I’m using the setup you mentioned.

1 Like

Oculus Go + Deo + Launch
I’ll try using it with scriptplayer instead then. Well, I didn’t expect you guys to be in SLR too haha. I thought they were other people.

1 Like

Yes lol, we are everywhere it seems :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, try reconnecting Launch with SLR/Deo again Id say first, as there is only recently new beta support for mobile VR through Scriptplayer, but it should work from what Ive heard there too, and feel free to report back how things go

1 Like

I downloaded the video and moved it to the headset, that seemed to solve the issue. Streaming most probably causes the delay

2 Likes

Usually there is no problems streaming and script playback on slr/deovr, but if resolution is too high and playback isnt as smooth then that is likely causing delay too - offline should always work perfectly though, thanks for reporting back @Nether!

2 Likes