A big release today regarding haptics for all haptics lovers!
What is new:
Handy connection through Wi-fi: - Available on all browsers (laptop, PC and smartphone)
- You need to have Handy Key in their profile. If you do, upon selecting script, Handy connects automatically.
- “Scripts” added into player “Settings” - you can choose between scripts depending on subscription or purchase availability
BT connection only works on Chrome regardless of device!
Supported BT devices: Handy, Kiiro Keon, Kiiro Launch, Kiiro Onyx, Vorze Cyclone Sa, Vorze Piston Sa
Below you can find a small guide on how to make it work:
- You needs to have Handy Key inserted in the relevant field in his profile
- When opening video, you need to open settings and choose an available script - Handy connections will begin automatically
- On the down left corner there will be status update. Red- connection problem, Grey - connection in progress, Green - connection active.
- When changing script, reconnection occurs - system needs a few seconds to reconnect.
- You need to enable BT mode on the device.
Important: DO NOT connect device to your laptop if using it in desktop, this will prevent connection
- When video open, click “Connect” button and a system window will open, showing all available BT devices, choose the one you want want to connect
- Connection will show with green dot (statuses are the same as for Wi-Fi)
- Also script histogram will be visible on the status field
- Choose a script and once video is playing, script will play as well.
- If you opens a new video, you need to connect device again the same way.
Hope you guys enjoy!