Specific type of femdom

I made a bondage chair with a handy attached. I found a video/script with a blonde British nurse who tricks you into sitting in a chair/machine then insists on making you cum over and over again. The chair was some work so I’d like to find more videos that go with it.

I’m looking for (more) videos where there’s a dominatrix/nurse/whoever who is going to milk you/give you multiple orgasms. Hopefully something in sitting position, VR but 2D would be cool too. Hopefully something where you can’t see what’s happening down below your waist.

I’ll script it and upload it if anyone can find me anything. My search powers are weak but my script game is better.

2 Likes

You could look at some of the stuff from bratprincess2. They have a bunch of videos on dudes strapped down to an automated milking/torture machine.

1 Like

Sounds like a Kaidence King video.

1 Like

I’m terrible at scripting -but can search. Something like:

Or some with a similar theme - just not machine themed:

Some of these I have access to, others I can buy to support a scripter. Reach out via PM.

3 Likes

I scripted a video for exactly this. It’s called Cyberspunk, I’ll see if I can link it, give me a moment.

Here’s the thread. Including a link to the video (It’s a paid link), and the script.

Exactly what I was thinking

Interesting. Can you please tell me which one this is?

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/kaidence-king-milking-machine-sperm-donation-by-teasey/ is my guess

See below. I also found an Astro Domina video that’s similar that I’m working on I can pass along if you are a, willing to track down the video (I can give you directions) and b, are willing to give feedback.

It’s a bit more dominatrix/mean than the nurse one.

I like making scripts but don’t use the Handy very often and it will be another month before I’m able
To test anything out.