SR6 - SLR - Scripts - Passthrough - Quest3 - Problem

Hello everyone,

This is translated by Google, sorry if there are errors

I own a TheHandy and an sr6 ‘All the way’ by Mosaic.

I haven’t used the SR6 much because of the convenience of thehandy with the SLR platform.

Currently my TheHandy has died and I am forced to use my sr6 more.

But I come across several problems that, after a long search through the forum, I cannot resolve nor do I know if there is a solution.

In principle, with TheHandy it was very simple, I logged into DeoVr on my Quest3 and accessed my SLR account, easily connected TheHandy and hit play. Everything was great with Passthrough and everything worked great.

Now I find myself in the position of doing this with the SR6, which I had once used for scripts made by the community.

First problem: I can’t connect my SR6 to the DeoVr app on my quest3.

Second problem:
Access from VirtualDesktop with my Quest3 to DeoVr desktop application. It doesn’t allow me to use Passthrough but it does allow me to connect my Sr6 (T-code option).

Seeing this point:
Quest 3 SR6/SLR Passthrough Problem - #2 by quiffed1 I see that I can do magic with multifunplayer to play scripts with connection to my Quest3. I haven’t tried it, but I think it’s not what I’m looking for. I understand that this option would give me the ability to watch videos from my Quest3 with community scripts. I am looking to reproduce SLR’s own scripts just as I did with my TheHandy.

Is there a solution to this? Is it paid or not? What do you do?

Ok, I found the solution.

Multifunplayer Patreon Build.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.