Start assembling your device with a joyful attitude! Paid assembly service is available. The SR6 model starts at just 120 USD

At the EroScripts forum, we have felt both the enthusiasm and questions from everyone. The community atmosphere here is fantastic. During the event, we received some extra tips for assembly. After the orders are officially completed, we will make donations to the EroScripts forum and Mr. Tempest. We believe this creates a positive cycle, continuously promoting the growth of the ecosystem. Thank you to all the kind and friendly people.
I will address many of the questions in this post to help strengthen our mutual understanding.
First, let me introduce CraftyHandy Studio! Born out of passion and built independently from our original company, CraftyHandy Studio combines our interests with professional skills. Through independent operations, we aim to provide more efficient and higher quality services. https://craftyhandy.com/
FMD Printer Selection: We compared various brands of printers and ultimately chose the Bambu Lab P1S and X1 series as our core models. The AMS multi-color filament system allows for fast multi-color printing, and there’s a significant improvement in print quality. We experimented with different printing parameters and various brands of 3D materials, and finally selected stable suppliers and optimal settings.

Quality Control: In addition to ensuring consistent output through optimized parameters and materials, any defective items produced due to unpredictable situations will be directly discarded. This ensures that customers receive high-quality printed parts and can enjoy the experience of assembling their OSR device with a pleasant mood.
(These will be thrown into the trash bin.)

Contents of the Material Kit (No soldering required by you): The OSR2+ and SR6 material kits include: 3D-printed parts, all screws, DC connectors, power switch, servos, ESP32, pre-soldered terminal blocks, power adapter, two 30cm straps, DuPont wires and crimp housings, and an assembly wrench. You only need to provide a USB-Type C data cable and a local AC power cord.

Packaging and Shipping: We have upgraded to UPS for shipping. We can deliver to any country UPS serves. Due to Shopify’s limited market reach, customers who cannot place orders through Shopify can pay via PayPal. We will prepare your order, and it will also be protected by PayPal. Delivery Time: You can refer to UPS for accurate arrival times. Typically, UPS offers fast and reliable service, and your order will usually arrive within 3-7 days after shipping.

Additional Shipping Information: We will also be partnering with a freight forwarder to offer another shipping service with better cost efficiency. Stay tuned for more details.

(We use multi-layer protection for packaging to minimize damage during transit.)
4f44fd2965637dbeca0074079c6b13a
9489e28978780fcda8a02a0c5dad41c
Improvement Thoughts: Considering potential damage during transit and user feedback regarding servo cooling issues, I plan to make some changes to the appearance by adding metal components. If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment below so we can work together to make the device better.

Servo Selection:

We have added new servos: 9imod (brushless and coreless motors) and FLASH HOBBY (coreless motors). The reason is that we want to provide users with more options, ensuring a variety of materials to choose from.

Data for FLASH HOBBY servos can be referenced from the servo review in the g90ak Servo Roundup Test #1 - Sound (unloaded) - DIY - EroScripts
I recorded using a SONY Xperia 1V with a SanLiang SM400 decibel meter and a SanLiang FT310 thermometer. The ambient noise in the room is approximately 44 dBA. When turning the 9imod DSC45MG servo at a distance of 3 cm, the detected sound level is around 59 dBA.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09B726QTM?ref=emc_s_m_5_i_atc

The FLASH HOBBY DSC45MG servo has a detected sound level of approximately 64 dBA at a distance of 3 cm.https://www.amazon.com/FLASH-HOBBY-Standard180-Waterproof-Compatible/dp/B092HCPXG5/ref=pd_rhf_se_s_pd_sbs_rvi_d_sccl_2_4/135-3626493-0420714?pd_rd_w=VGQu2&content-id=amzn1.sym.9c71db11-3b2f-49a1-9fef-afd524b20130&pf_rd_p=9c71db11-3b2f-49a1-9fef-afd524b20130&pf_rd_r=623CF5W4RS7N8RXZ0YQD&pd_rd_wg=GOLJU&pd_rd_r=351684b0-effc-426a-9b9b-72e93b4b5348&pd_rd_i=B092HCPXG5&psc=1

I have only tested the sound and operating temperature here; for more parameters, please refer to the official data on Amazon.
The 9imod DSC45MG has a lower, more subdued sound, while the FLASH HOBBY DSC45MG produces a sharper, more crisp sound.
I also tested a video of the SR6 with the 9imod DSC45MG running for 30 minutes. The results showed an initial temperature of 27°C, and an ending temperature of around 50°C.
“I discovered a secret, and I don’t understand why their voices would be different!!! Why?”
Both of these servos are excellent “silent” servos. My impressions are quite direct, as they are right in front of me! The testing environment and conditions were not ideal, so if you have any additional insights, please feel free to share.
9imod - Google Drive

2 Likes

Thanks for uploading the test data and videos on the servos.

I think the OSR2 should have a heatsink as it only has 2 motors to spread the load, modifications and heatslinks like this might be what’s required, also it has room to add one as they are horizontally mounted.

The SR6 has 2-3x motors with up/down load. Due to the mounting of the servos there is not much room to add heatsinks, however it can be done.

Thank you for sharing. I am reviewing it now. Please be patient, there’s still a video being uploaded, and the process is slow.

I’ve extracted the sounds for a Quick Comparison you can share.

The build quality of all these motors are good and very similar except for Dsservo Ds3225 being more economical.

1. Dsservo Ds3225 25Kg Coreless - Economical and Loud
  2. Flash Hobby M45CHW 45Kg Coreless - “Silent”. Mostly quiet but has larger peak than DSC45M
  3. 9imod BLS-HV45MG 45Kg Brushless - Expensive and produces more sound then DSC45M but has a longer life and more power (update servo rate to 330 in firmware to make it smoother)
  4. 9imod DSC45M 45Kg Coreless - “Silent”. More noise produced than M45CHW but has lower peak

Note: This is only a basic comparison and does not fully represent the sound after assembly. You can view the fully assembled ~32min runtime video of the “9imod DSC45M 45Kg Coreless” in 9imod - Google Drive with the filename “VideoPro_20240817_003927-001.mp4”

The SR6 will produce more sound than the OSR2 as there are 2x more servos, and more movement.

Audio:

Waveform:

Waveform Amplified for visibility:

dB:

Spectrograph:

CraftHandy servo motor sound test quick all files.zip.txt (REMOVE .txt AND UNZIP) (1.1 MB)

Falafel has analyzed a similar product before for reference his dB meter was placed 30cm away. more info in thread #149037. This might help someone wanting to know about how loud it should be.

2 Likes

Your audio production is excellent! I opened the 9imodDSC45MG and FLASH HOBBYM45CHW, and I found that they are produced by the same manufacturer, with identical circuit boards, materials, and gear distribution. I can’t understand why there would be a difference in sound.

Hmm that’s interesting you are right, they are both most likely made in the same factory but things can change from machine to machine which produces the gears.

So really the only 2 options are 1. the gears within are not connecting perfectly due to machinating or 2. reseller allows for lower machining tolerances (unlikely).
As we only tested 1 of each model, we don’t really know. I expect them to both be the same in the end, both of them are very popular models.

Which monitor arm are you using in the VideoPro_20240817_003927.mp4 video on the Google Drive and how do you keep it from tilting upwards? Does it stay stable when you increase the stroke from 0 to 100?

I have a similar one with a gas spring but the OSR2 is too light causing it to tilt upwards when I increase the stroke length.

I’ve also had the same issue in which the VESA mount bracket on a gas spring monitor arm can tilt back or move side to side. From what I’ve seen you have to try out a few different models, and make sure to tighten any screws.

note: that’s CraftyHandy’s video

I’ll most likely build something like this and desk mount it. You can either use a 3d printed plate/aluminum plate and clamps, or 3d printed “angle”/aluminum angle with toggle clamps. These can be built for $10-$50.
Gooner Scripts:

Falafel:

1 Like

I tried both tightening and loosening the gas spring, but unfortunately it kept tilting. I think I’ll just get a height adjustable desk instead lol.

"I used a plastic part to prevent it from bouncing back

1 Like

What model arm is this? I’m having trouble discerning where the piece of plastic exactly is lol. Thanks!

Seems like it’s a plastic wedge, aka one of a cheap plastic servo attachments to prevent it from moving back up. This would fix any issues if the arm is moving up, however if it’s tilting back, or left/right then you would most likely need to look at a different arm.

1 Like

Sure, you can use plastic, wood, or paper to fill it and prevent it from bouncing back.

The model is BRATECK E350. I’m not sure if it’s available on Amazon, but I have it in my store.

1 Like

Hey! Very cool and thank you for sharing, im cosndoering buying the SR6 but am curious about the upgradebility for the heating and lube mods that tempest offers, can you provide clarity on that?
Also can you provide some assistance with scripts as i understand it osr2+/sr6 scripts are limited and the current loop hole involves downloading videos and running multiple programs at once?

Just to check what power adapters do you (@CraftyHandy) supply for what servos?

They have it listed in their store, also the power cord for it appears to be your standard desktop power supply cable (type C13) which isn’t included. There only appears to be a single model for everyone.

MODEL NO: JC0510
AC INPUT :100-240V~50-60HZ1.5A
DC OUTPUT: 5V=10A. 5.5x2.5mm (compatible 5.5x2.1mm)

Hello, I’m here to answer your question. The number of multi-axis scripts is relatively small because creating them requires more time and effort. Many authors are still actively producing scripts. As for the heating and lubricant functions, since they involve different types of cups, there isn’t a standardized design solution yet, which is why no unified solution has been developed so far. The author’s version is designed based on the Fleshlight, and they will consider implementing the heating and lubricant solution in future versions. For more design discussions, you can join our Telegram group. If you have a better design solution, we can create it according to your specifications.Telegram: Contact @Craftyhandy

Hello, we have servo motor categories available for selection on our website.

Thank you for your response, much appreciated.