Start assembling your device with a joyful attitude! Paid assembly service is available. The SR6 model starts at just 120 USD

Do not believe the noise of the steering gear in the case of no load, I have tried the Ds3225 you said, in the case of no-load, single motor, 40 decibels of ambient sound, the highest decibels is only 49 decibels. However, once the seven steering engines were installed together and installed on the channel, the overall noise reached 80 decibels, and the performance was poor

Yes, DS3225 is very noisy, but it is also the most cost-effective MG servo. We also provide ā€œsilentā€ servos, which can be purchased according to your needs.

I think youā€™ve misunderstood my question Iā€™m asking if you supply the same power adapter for the 25kg servo version as you do for the 45kg servo versions.
Because the 25kg servos are 4.8-6.8V while the 45kg servos are 6.0V-8.4V so I would have thought that using the same power adapter for both servos wouldnā€™t be possible since the 45kg servos would be maybe under powered?

As for my pre-built 4.8-6.0V 35kg servoā€™ed SR6 I was given an 6v 10a power adapter.

1 Like

Keep in mind that the 5v 10a power supplies are basically the maximum amperage available for being ā€œportableā€, and they normally allow you to get another +20% more power before protection kicks in. The option to use 1x 12v 10A power supply and convert that to 6v 18a isnā€™t really available due to the lack of space within, heat dissipation and better alternatives available.

You canā€™t just buy the another power brick, connect them up together in parallel and push 20A through the 1x DC jack. However if you did add an XT60, you could then build a DC parallel (red to red, black to black) to XT60 and connect that to your SR6. Or even add another DC jack, split the 2 power supplies to different servos but thatā€™s more work.

So I donā€™t think anyone normal really offers a custom power supply for OSR/SR which can output 5v +15a. Sure you can purchase a DC 5v 20A Switching power supply, wire in XT60 plugs but then you have this giant ugly silver power brick and add +$60 to the cost.

The servos are rated to max 8.4v, while the ESP32 wants 5v, so again that just limits things you canā€™t just plug 12v in.

Hello, we have a test video using a 5V-10A power supply, 9imod 45Kg Coreless, with a load of 500g, running for 30 minutes. Based on the test, a 5V power supply can be used. However, using a high-voltage power supply may shorten the servoā€™s lifespan, with the typical voltage range being 5-7.4V. If you use a power supply exceeding 5V-10A, I cannot guarantee the servoā€™s lifespan. You can view the video titled ā€œVideoPro_20240817_003927-001.mp4ā€ on 9imod - Google Drive.

1 Like

Hi! I was just about to make an order, but wanted to confim that it would be made with the metal component to better help with heat distribution as mentioned on the post?

Hello, the metal accessories are still being debugged. The expected launch date is September 15th.

1 Like

Will be eargetly awaiting the update to purchase, thabks for replying!

Ended up not waiting and have placed an order, looking forward to delivery :slight_smile:

Thank you for your support. Your package will be shipped out tomorrow.