Old sales post

thanks for the reply. My question was more about the advantages of the “recommended build” with the extra pitch and twist compared to the “base build” with just up/down and roll, cause the “recommended build” is about double the price of the “base build”. i would buy the OSR for shure but just dont know what build would be the right choice.

You can always start with the base and upgrade from there.

For regular funscripts there’s no difference between them. Only scripts specifically made for the OSR can take advantage of the extra capabilities.

While raser1 is correct regarding that the stroke funscripts do exactly the same as they do with the Handy or Launch, the extras like the pitcher and twist can be used with the random action settings that the current multi-axis players have. It is amazing how well designed the random action is.
These are wonderful additions to the basic OSR that I would not be without!

3 Likes

How would one go about ordering or upgrading to a custom power bus?

Recently I have been starting to add “parts” to my site.

So far the only parts I have added are the adapters and ESP32.

Today I will add the custom power bus which will include a female 2.1x5.5mm dc power barrel, a kill-switch and wire connectors where all of the power leads will go. No soldering required and easy to add into the OSR2. All you should need on your end is a pair of pliers and an exact-o knife or something similar.

I will also be adding plastics to the site in the near future. That way if an arm or some other piece breaks for some reason it can be easily acquired.

Thanks for all the support so far guys!

5 Likes

NOW! I have bought a pre-built OSR2 from @M0SAIC here using his website in the OP! I chose the recommended build and added the heated mod case and T-valve!
Im going to start off by saying thank you for making this kind of service available for people at affordable prices. I checked around and got quotes on the 3d printed materials and servo motors and board and such but M0SAIC’s prices beat em all. (Mid west Canada anyway)
This machine is difficult to use and doesnt seem to be getting more user friendly anytime soon. Through the many different #software available for use, I tried 2 different ones MultiFunPlayer - multi axis funscript player and JoyFunPlayer. I will be trying more in the near future as there are quite a few. Thank you to all who are making software to support such a device.
Now onto the actual review, I cant complain about the shipping time because I specifically mentioned that my order is not a rush or necessary and can be put off till whenever there is time for it. (I ordered during a large amount of orders coming in) Received my package through UPS. Packaging was great, plastic airbags galore, I always wonder when i pop them if my neighbors think im shooting or something lol. I was frustrated setting it up for multiple reasons but all being my own rash decision making (There will be suggestions in the end of the review for M0SIAC and others to take into consideration)
I got it all set up and enjoyed my first session with it, a little dissapointed. I chose a HMV to break it in and at the time, didnt think that coming from the Handy will have the exact same results albeit faster and smoother with a different sleeve. I went back in another time and specifically tried out a script with Roll, Twist, Pitch… Ankha By Ankha - Zone. Night and day. I cant begin to explain the differences between a script with up n down vs multi. Then the afore mentioned realization occured to me (The Handy upndown vs OSR2 upndown). It changed my mind from its ok, i guess. To this is revolutionary.
I seen some people asking about noise. I ran mine on 5V only, fan and servos were quiet enough for my open ear headphones to hardly notice em (Still there, but not immersion breaking) If you had closed ear headphones or even Active noise cancelling headphones youd never even notice it im sure.
That basically concludes my review, Build quality is as expected from 3d printed products, looks cheap but with the plastics used i know will take a beating. Keeping it out of the sun is crucial for 3d printed products due to the UV rays destroying plastics over time. If it wasnt clear, I felt bad off the start for buying into a beta product with little research done, but after trying it out fully… I love it.
Suggestions and for others to consider!

• Hidden costs! This includes the price of a Fleshlight (If deciding to use one, there are a few different adapters now for other sleeves, Exciting!) mounting system (There is a option on the website for this, This cannot be used by itself, it needs a solid mounting solution. I am using a computer monitor VESA 100x100 set up) The price of a power supply (This one made me mad tbh. My fault for not seeing the smaller print on the website but felt this could have been avoided by maybe adding a after sale completion reminder automated email response for this)
  • Mounting surface set up! (This one is for consideration obviously, The desk height with your waist, chair height and your mount decision is highly dependent on these. I will be fine tuning my set up and im sure others have a continued struggle with this. Something i didnt consider before hand and i think is worth mentioning!)
  • Connection to the computer (This one was quickly resolved for me after a Windows optional update. I use a wired connection and havent used the wireless feature of the board and probably wont so i cant vouch for it.)
    Heres where I make my suggested changes for M0SAIC.
  • A paper printed user “Manual” and quick setup guide for every shipment (I felt I threw darts at a board till it worked and had little direction. A little something to point someone in a direction)
  • Previously mentioned 2nd email post confirmation of order as a reminder to get things within spec, (5V minimum 3 amp power supply and the like)
  • Extending the wires for the heated case and T-valve. (Idk this wasnt mentioned but ran out of things to suggest as i went through the review again lmao, My heated case worked day 1 but now does not. Havent seen the T-valve work yet. When resting it seems to pull the wires fairly taut and when the device powers up and initializes, it can sometimes twist too much and possibly pull/rip the wires out of the board connection. Extending them by an inch im sure would help with this. I will be checking into these for my problem)
    - Making the Heated mod case wires with a connector so people can remove the case for use with another case. (Idk if it was missed and mine us just a solid connection and others have a 2 pin connector or not but i will be cutting the wires and installing an automotive connector to these circuits for this.)
    Once again, I want to thank everyone for making scripts for this device and for making this available to others pre-built. Please support Tmax on Patreon for the development of future improvements and the SR6 and OSR3 creation.
4 Likes

Thank you for the honest review, it is appreciated.

I am already making the leads for the T valve and heater longer and including connecters since we last spoke. I waste no time.

I updated the sales pages to be more clear about what is also needed to be purchased or on hand to use the device.

I have been considering putting either a printed QR code that points to the User Manual(saves more trees and cannot be lost) or a printed manual. Maybe I will make a poll.

2 Likes

Its my pleasure! I feel like its worth mentioning: I dont mean to discourage anyone from buying such a thing even though it may get overwhelming. If your serious about the product, you will make it work and find a way. There will always be random set backs and if there are any questions this community is more then willing to aid.
I think a QR code would be great! Im willing to bet that everyone on this site has had to scan one in the past for one reason or another.

1 Like

The queue is clear.

The last two orders that I received were shipped the same day.

To those who waited, thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Hey, I dont get an answer to my questions via direct mail, so i will ask my questions here:

i just placed an order for the recommended build. the software do i find on the tempest dicord? And will there be a manual or something for the “first setup”? And what power supply do i need for this?

i just upgradet to the 8$ Patreon and saw the OSR2.1 (updatet version of the OSR2?) will the recommended build include this “improvements”?

The package should arrived last friday via UPS, but it didnt. The UPS side just say “Check back tomorrow for an updated delivery date.” On the shipment progress it says “Your package is pending release from a government agency. Release of the package to UPS may take up to 10 days.” I’m really curious when the package will arive and if i have to pay taxes or any other fee for this.

Just to chime in here, this sounds like customs (government) which is completely out of the hands of UPS and the shipper. You will just have to be patient.

DMed thank you for your patience.

Just placed an order for the All the way setup. Really excited :slight_smile:

1 Like

These products sound great. I would like to eventually purchase either the OSR2+ or maybe the SR6 when it is available. I am curious though, whether most scripts will actually be capable of utilizing the extra motions possible with these toys. Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I am inclined to assume that since most toys do not have the same range of motion as OSR2 and SR6, most scripts are probably not written with the full range of motion that these toys can provide in mind. For example, I understand that my scripts on SLR could be used with these toys, but would SLR scripts actually be able to command the toys to engage in any motions that are not possible with the Handy?

1 Like

Has the ability to Randomize the other functions of these devices (Pitch, Roll, Twist, Suction) using the original script (Up and down) The strength and speed of these randomized strokes can be adjusted. idk about anything SLR related. I have not made an account nor visited the site, so I cant vouch for its connectivity with these devices. So fear not! without a script made for the extra functionality provided, it doesnt go to waste.

3 Likes

As @dekadince mentioned aside from the handful of scripts that have been crafted manually to have multiple axes both MultiFunPlyaer and XTPlayer have multipliers that you can turn on/off and adjust the intensity for built in. Effectively turning every single axis script into a multi axis script with randomized movement on the unscripted axes.

1 Like

So, not to rush you or anything, but I ordered an OSR2 from you on monday and was curious about the timeline on getting. Love the site btw.

Also a little curious about how the ilube works. Does the tube go up into the top of the fleshlight or what?

Oh, and about the noise, I’ve got some pretty thin walls, think it’d be worth it to get the better servos from amazon? I don’t want someone to become concerned that I’m hatefucking Robocop and ironically call the police on me.

Thanks

1 Like

Shipping in the AM.

It is routed through the Tvalve to drop in from the top.

I would say yes, a big factor is the speed. At higher speeds the noise is more noticeable for sure. So if you prefer slower action you are going to see a difference there as well.

1 Like

Speaking of the upgraded servos, I’m assuming those are not included in the “All the Way” version of the OSR2?

Crap, I didn’t know I needed to buy the T-Valve for the Ilube to work, can I buy it without paying for shipping again?