Super Deepthroat buttplug mod

Created a mod for the game Super Deepthroat to use buttplug enabled devices with the game. Only piston devices are working currently.

Installation video here: 85.95 MB file on MEGA (Please import)

Please let me know what you think :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Hey Noona8, I tried to install the mod and followed your directions word for word and it is still not working for me on the trusted file part after creating the folders for it. Is there something I am not doing correctly?

Hey, what error are you getting?

So it loads the mod but it will not connect with my device that I am using with on intiface. More like it says loading finished but nothing when I turn on my device to connect it with.

Can you try again using the flash projector content debgger, instead of the regular flash projector? That should show more info if flash gives any internal errors.

Nope. It isn’t working for me. It’s not showing any errors but it seems my toy does not want to connect with the mod. Do you have a video to show the steps done for the installation of the mod? I even tried the debugged version as well.

I had to update to firmware 3 to get my handy connected to intiface but I’m having an issue getting the toy connected to SDT. It’s saying Sandbox not trusted. I think I messed up something in the security step?

Same as hfreak, says loaded file but won’t connect to server - no log or errors

Hi, just a word to say the same.

Handy connect to intiface
i try to load STDbuttblug on Loader but there is no connection after the “loading finished”

I’ll try installing on different computer to see where the problem lies. Will report in a few hours

Think I’ve found the problem, the instructions showed

%appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player#Security\FlashPlayerTrust\

But this should’ve been

%appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#Security\FlashPlayerTrust\

Fixed the docs. I’ll record an install video as well.

Let me know if this fixes your issues. Thanks for trying it out!

I was able to get the program working. Although I did “Mods.txt” instead of “Mods.swf” to add the swf file line.

The path I used was the following: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player#Security\FlashPlayerTrust

In you’re message the \ before # is missing as well. Think that’s because most websites interpret that as a string escape action. Typing two fixes that.

There’s many way to load mods with the loader haha. You could also add it to the INIT sub folder to have it load automatically.

Added an instruction video to the main post

Ah gotcha., this is a good mod! The stutter is a bit there, but some tinkering here and there should be able to help with that.

Thanks!

You can edit the .as file, DoubleClick Compile.bat to generate a new .swf file.

If you care to poke around some more.

Video is down and I was already using the corrected file path in FlashPlayerTrust :confused:

Mmm xhamster boots the video as well. Any idea where I could upload it to stay?

Does have sexual content so youtube won’t work.

This mod… has so much amazing potential! Thank you for your hard work!

1 Like

After I made this, I also built myself an osr2 (multi axis stroker). Should be possible to also add pitch output to the mod!

2 Likes